Moving day

Sorry I have posted quickly but I have a few one shots to post soon and another two chapter for this one and another fic. So Enjoy and don't forget to leave a comment!

Moving day was coming. Not always Lena's favorite day but this time it was because she was moving in with Kara Danvers, her adorable Danvers.

Right now she and Kara are wrapped up in blankets on the couch watching some movie that she's not paying attention to.

'This is nice.' Lena thought, 'haven't had this in a long time.' She looks back to all the times she lay awake at night as a teenager and telling herself she'll never be loved, she'll never be what someone wants, she'll never be happy. Thinking back to such a time brings tears to her eyes and she wipes it away and looks over to Kara who is focused on the screen.

Kara turns to her and smiles but Lena doesn't smile back she leans forward and kisses Kara softly.

"I love you, Kara Danvers."

"I love you, Lena Luthor but what did I do to deserve that?" Kara asks.

"For loving me and accepting me," Lena looks down to her hands to hide her blush.

Kara pushes Lena's chin up gently with her finger and kisses her softly.

"You Lena Luthor deserve all the love and acceptance in the universe."

Lena hides her face in her hands and giggles. Kara pulls her into her lap and pulls the blankets around them.

Lena puts her head on Kara's shoulder and soon enough she's drifting off to sleep.

She wakes up with a jolt as the door of Kara's apartment is kicked open. She looks up to see Alex standing with her gun pointed in the apartment.

She stands up and walks from the sleeping Kara to Alex.

"What are you doing here Alex? It's 8am!"

"Exactly it's 8am Maggie and I have been here for half an hour waiting for you two to come out so we can help you move now wake up sleeping beauty and meet us downstairs."

"Okay okay. We'll be down in a second." Lena says as Alex shuts the door behind her.

She walks over to the still sleeping Kara pulls the covers back and straddles her laps. She leans down and started kissing down Kara's neck.

Kara eyes open quickly, "Mmm morning Baby."

"Good morning princess, come on we need to get up and get changed Maggie and Alex are waiting downstairs. I still have clothes here right?"

"Yeah they should be somewhere you get changed first I'll be a minute." Kara says as she pecks Lena's lips.

"Okay." Lena pecks her lips again.

Five minutes later Lena walks out in sports leggings and a sports bra with converse on.

Kara is taking a drink of water but she breaks the glass at the sight of Lena, "oh shit." She says as she bends to pick up the glass.

Lena walks over laughing, "You go get changed and I'll clean this up."

"You look hot." Kara says blankly.

"Hmm maybe I'll use it to my advantage." She quirks her eyebrow up, "now go change."

"Yes Miss Luthor," she says as she walks to go get changed.

They exit the building ten minutes later to find Maggie and Alex waiting outside the car.

"Finally you guys it took yous forever and Kara, jeans and a tank top really?" Alex said.