Two- Sexual content

They ran back to Kara's apartment, Kara not know what she was going to do or how far this was going to goand Lena not knowing where she was going. Kara held onto her wrist the entire way.

Sitting in comfortable silence as the elevator dinged at each level of Kara's apartment block.

They were soon at the door, Kara was furiously trying to unlock the door, once she was successful she pulled Lena into her apartment slamming the door and slamming Lena against it with a slight thud.

"Hm Miss Kara Danvers, what do we have here?"

"I've been wanting to do this for a long, long time.Kara spoke leaning forward and capturing the CEOs lips with her own slipping her tongue out between her lips and swiping it slowly across Lenas asking permission that was quickly granted.

Kara reached for Lenas hands which were settled on her hips and brought them above her head.

Pining her to the door. She slowly made her way down Lenas neck being sure to leave marks but she didn't care, she wanted people to know she wasn't just 'Kara "Sunny" Danvers'. She pulled away unexpectedly making Lena groan from the loss of contact.

Lena looked at the superhero confused, her eyes glazed over with desire, the other woman noticed this and reached down for the base of her shirt and slowly bringing it up her body walking towards her room so that when the shirt was fully off Lena couldn't see anything but her back which was missing a certain piece of material and then she was gone, out of sight.

"Coming?" Kara shouted and Lena near enough ran through the wall to get there.

What she saw was not what she was expecting, Kara Danvers, standing against the back wall with only a pair of black lace panties on, Lena squirmed trying to hide the fact she was really turned on by this.

Kara took the first steps forward half expecting Lena to quickly let her be more dominant but as she moved closer she reached and threw the superhero on the bed quickly moving to straddle her. Slowly taking her shirt off while she ground against the blondes hips eliciting moans as her answer.

She leaned forward kissing Kara softly making her way to Kara's neck, all while Kara was making work on her trousers button and as soon as it was open she slid her hand in unexpectedly and started rubbing Lenas clit, moans were falling from Lenas lips before she could stop them, rolling them over so their position now changed so that Lenas was underneath her and she was in between her legs.

Lena wrapped her legs around Kara's waist wishing she'd taken her trousers off before flinging Kara on the bed but her wish was soon granted as Kara stopped her movements and ripped her jeans from her body obviously growing impatient at the material.

She was glad to see that Lena wasn't wearing anything underneath her trousers and she let out a small growl.

"Like what you see Miss Danvers?"

"Oh, very much Miss Luthor.

She started dragging her tongue down Lenas body stopping to nip and suck at some places of her body knowing full well she would leave marks, Lenas moans were getting louder and louder and Kara made her way to her entrance giving her clit a quick lick, making the CEO arch her back as a reaction.

She put her mouth over her clit sucking and licking it. Enjoying the noises that her partner was making. She quickly slid two fingers into Lenas entrance making a hand go to her head and another go to the covers bunching them up under her hand. Her pace fastened as did Lenas breathing and with one final loud moan and her back arching she went tumbling over the edge Kara helped her ride out her high, making her way up her body placing soft kisses on her way up.

"How's that for proof?"