Number

Roxas walked slowly back to Ventus, headphones swinging from a bag at his side. He had texted Ventus to ask where he was, and knew now he was at the food court waiting for him. When Roxas finally got there, he spotted him talking to a guy with black spiky hair, much like Sora's had been. He walks over to them cautiously, and looks between Ventus and the other guy, then back at Ventus, raising an eyebrow. "Oh, Hey, Rox. This is Vanitas." he smiles slightly, gesturing to the slightly older, Sora look-alike. Roxas looks back at Vanitas. "Hey..." "Hey, Kid." Vanitas smirks slightly. Roxas nods slightly and looks at Ventus. "Where's Namine?"  He asks, glancing around. Ventus shrugs. "We'll just have to go find her....Vanitas has to find his brother, so he's gonna go with us." Ventus smiles slightly. Roxas raises an eyebrow, then thinks. "Is his name Sora, by any chance?" He looks at Vanitas slightly. Vanitas nods. "Yeah, actually....how the fuck did you know that?" He asks, chuckling slightly. Roxas shrugs. "Met him, and some guy named Riku.....bought them both headphones...." Roxas glances at the bag. "Oh, yeah, reminds me....." He reaches into the bag and grabs his and Ventus's headphones out and hands Ventus's to him. Ventus smiles brightly. "Thanks, Rox," Roxas nods and smiles slightly. "No problem. Not like i could blow throw this much money any other way...." He mutters. Ventus chuckles slightly at him. "Can we go now?" Vanitas looks at them, crossing his arms loosely. Ventus nods and starts to walk off. Roxas follows behind the two of them, hoping they see Namine before Sora and Riku. Roxas already didn't like Vanitas, or how he acted. He just seemed cocky, like he owned the world, and damn, was he impatient,...He walked slightly ahead of Ventus, even, looking annoyed. Roxas walked slowly behind them, looking in the stores through the doorways  for Namine. He sighed, not seeing her in any that they passed, but soon hears a whiny voice. "C'mon, Riiikuuu, I want YOU to take me home pleeeeeaaassseeee???" 

          Roxas looked around for what he knew was Sora's voice begging Riku to take him home. Seeing them, he called out to the other two ahead of him. "I found Sora and Riku." They turn around, and Vanitas huffs, "There's the little bastard..." then walks toward them. Roxas frowns slightly, and he and Ventus follow. Roxas looks at Sora, who's still whining, and Riku, who's telling him 'no' repeatedly, and chuckles slightly at the sight. Vanitas walks up behind Sora and taps him on the shoulder. Sora jumps slightly and turns around then chuckles nervously at Vanitas. "H-heyyy there Vanitas....." Riku stays silent, looking at the two. Ventus stands beside Roxas and watches, focusing on Sora for a moment, then back and forth between him and Vanitas. Roxas glances at Ventus."What are you looking at?" He questions him. "Their hair is exactly the same...." He mumbles. Roxas shrugs. "So is ours. What's the big deal?" Ventus now shrugs. Roxas looks back at the others. Sora has his hands behind his head, his eyes closed and smiling nervously as he tries to explain why he didn't tell him where he was going, the headphones Roxas bought him hanging from his neck. Roxas smiles slightly and continues to watch and listen.

"I promise I was gonna tell youuuuu....." Sora whines to Vanitas, afterwards looking at Riku. "Plus, Riku was with me, so I wasn't going to get into trouble!" He insists, futilely, since Vanitas just scowls at him. "Mom told me to watch you, and I said not to go anywhere while I was gone. And what did you do?" Sora looks down and mumbles. "I didn't listen...." Vanitas nods, then wrenches his head back up to look at him. "Don't fucking do that, I've told you before." He growls, and Sora nods, teary eyed. Vanitas let's go of his face, and Roxas glances at Riku for his reaction, expecting him to question Vanitas. However, all he does is frown slightly and lean on the wall with his arms crossed. Roxas also frowns, and glances at Ventus, who's staring at the two. Looking back at them, Vanitas is gritting his teeth slightly, obviously annoyed with him, and grabs his sleeve. "Let's go, Sora. Now." Sora pouts, "But...." then glances at Roxas and Ventus. "Oh, wait a second pleaseeee????" He looks up at Vanitas with puppy dog eyes. Vanitas growls and sighs and let's go of his sleeve. "Hurry up, I mean it Sora." Sora nods and goes over to Roxas, stumbling slightly barely avoiding running into him, and Roxas takes a half step back, chuckling softly. Sora takes a pen out and grabs Roxas's wrist. He looks at him questioningly as Sora writes his number down on his arm. "You got me and Riku headphones.....I wanna hang out sometime!" He grins and pulls away when he's finished. Roxas chuckles once more and glances at his arm, then nods and looks up at Sora, who waves and runs off to grab one of Riku's hand and one of Vanitas's, pulling them away from the store. Vanitas and Riku both immediately pull his hand off and Riku chuckles, while Vanitas scowls at Sora, then Riku. Roxas looks at his arm, then at Ventus, who smiles. "Let's go find Namine, alright?" He asks, then starts to walk off. Roxas nods, then follows.