two.

the annoying sound of kenma's alarm clock went off, he groaned, knowing today was another day of going to work. even though he just adored his job of working at the pet shop called 'pet house', he hated how early he had to wake up.

the un-natural blond went to his tiny bathroom and did his business, and took a quick, hot, shower. he got dressed in a  red-ish orange over-sized sweater, jeans, and checkered vans.

he walked swiftly to his kitchen to pop in an eggo and to get a juice box.

yes,

he still drinks juice boxes,

so do i,

don't be jealous ;)

after he finished his five-star meal, he grabbed his backpack, phone, and a book called 'glooms and blooms' by kageyama tobio, damn that boy could write.

  while kenma was walking to his work place, he checked his phone.

_____

to: kenma kozume (kozume.ken55geemail.oof)

from: unknown (coolestcat_1geemail.oof)

subject: good morning waffles

did you know that dolphins don't have a sense of smell?

_____

to: unknown (coolestcat_1geemail.oof)

from: kenma kozume (kozume.ken55geemail.oof)

subject: stop why don't you just private message me oml

wowie would you look at the time i still don't fucking care

_____

kenma sighed and decided to just listen to some k-pop instead.

he pulled out his earbuds from his backpack pocket and plugged them into his earbud jack. he pressed the shuffle button and put his eyes in front of him.

a couple meters ahead of kenma was him.

the bed head.

the guy that looked familiar.

the stranger turned his head towards kenma, and the un-natural blond flinched.

while the black haired male jogged over, kenma was frozen.

"hey! waffle man!"

kenma didn't respond, all he did was look up at the taller male.

"i guess you're so stunned by my beauty that you're speechless" he chuckled.

kenma was still quiet.

"hmm? oh, right! i'm kuroo!"

kuroo, that sounded familiar,,

"anyways kenma, i gotta go! it's nice seeing you again after all these years." 'kuroo' said, shyly smiling.

oh how kuroo missed kenma.

oh how it hurts knowing that kenma doesn't even recognize him.

kuroo looked both ways before crossing the street (because safety first kids) and he entered the ihop that was located there.

kenma blushed, how many minutes late was he now? he didn't care. why was his heart pumping so fast? he didn't care. why was he turning around to follow kuroo? he didn't know or care.

whenever kenma entered the ihop, he tried to spot him but failed.

kenma literally just saw him, where did he go?

it's like he just vanished into thin air.

-

whoop what am i even doing

-  sophieee

word count - 451 words