six.

kenma started backing away.

his heart was beating rapidly and he didn't know how to feel.

a painful shock went through his head and he fell on his knees. his sweaty palms grabbed his hair and he tried to scream, but nothing came out.

what was going on?

kuroo had tears in his eyes, was kenma suffering because of him? all he wanted to do was apologize, but the bed head always had to screw up.

"kenma? fuck, this is all my fault" kuroo mumbled.

kenma froze.

he felt this warmth enclose him, and realized that he was being hugged.

"k-kuroo?"

the un-natural blond didn't get a response, he was just squeezed harder by kuroo.

the two didn't really get what was going on, but they just accepted it. this world was crazy and neither of them minded. they just had each other, but that's all they need.

kenma returned the hug, sobbing into kuroo's shoulder, (remember they're on the ground, kenma didn't get a growth spurt lmao,) the shorter boy felt something, something strange. he opened his reddened eyes and saw kuroo fading into nothing.

"i guess this is the end, huh?" kuroo chuckled.

kenma gasped and tried to grab kuroo's cheek, but as soon as he placed a finger on it, that section of his face disappeared.

"kuroo? kuroo? KUROO?" kenma screamed. the said man opened his eyes and stood up.

"see you later, kenma" before kuroo left, he paused. "hey kenma?"

through choked tears, kenma let out a silent 'huh?'

"did you know, that i always loved you?"

-

the tears stopped coming for kenma.

he was silent.

the room was silent.

he didn't move.

he couldn't move.

he was just staring at his empty arms.

that once was filled with kuroo inside.

would he miss the strange and weird facts?

hell yes.

would he miss waiting on someone to come and eat waffles with him?

hell yes.

would he miss kuroo?

fuck yes.

how did he even live without him?

kenma stood up and walked to his room. he pulled out an old t-shirt and pajama pants. the un-natural blond walked over to his bathroom to shower, there was no use in dwelling on the past anyways.

the hot water felt nice upon his cold skin, he waited for an answer to apear in front of him, but got nothing. what did he expect anyways? kuroo was gone.

after drying off his body, he brushed his teeth and went to bed.

he did not dream that night.

-

the next chapter is the last one ;)

haha sorry this is short

- sophie

wordcount - 440 words.