four.

kuroo looked down at the table.

there he saw a cute boy, a juice box, a glass of cold water, and two plates of waffles.

why was there a meal set for him also? who knows,

kuroo sat down at the meal, just staring at it. why would kenma do this? the un-natural blond barely knew him.

kuroo cleared his throat, catching the shorter boy's attention.

"did you know that lighting is seven times hotter than the sun?"

"no i did not," the other lazily replied.

kenma took a bit of his waffle. kuroo noticed that he never use syrup or whipped cream, just plain old waffles.

"you're strange" kenma said, looking back at him.

"funny," kuroo said, grabbing his cup of water, "i was thinking the same about you, i mean- who just eats waffles alone?"

"it's healthier,"

'since when did you care about eating healthy'  kuroo thought.

"are you not going to eat yours?" kozume asked, "i used good money to pay for that,"

kuroo gulped, how was he going to explain it? he wasn't so sure himself why he couldn't eat it.

"i already ate," he lied. he even used that same excuse yesterday night! there was no way that kenma was going to believe him-

"oh okay," kenma responded, completely buying the act.

while kenma was eating kuroo decided to hit him with some more cool facts.

"did you know that a penguin can go up to one hundred twenty days without food?"

"neat,"

suddenly, aiko, the slutty waitress walked up to their table and started to flirt kenma. kuroo felt a pang of jealousy in his heart. he felt it for three reasons,

- no one will feel jealous for him.

- no one will randomly come up to him and start flirting.

- kenma was his.

while kenma was distracted, kuroo stood up and left. he had seen and felt enough.

when the un-natural blond looked back over, he saw that kuroo had disappeared. where did he go?

"aiko-san, did you where that other man went?"

"hmmm? what other man kenma-kun? you were here alone the whole time. i thought you had a date! i was honestly a bit disappointed that you didn't invite me when i saw you being alone. you can always count on me, kenma-kun!"

the short male just sighed, put money on the table, and left. he knew that aiko was just trying to be nice, but seriously, she was rubbing her chest on his arm!

kenma decided to head to the park. he needed a breather anyways. he took the long route, taking in the breath-taking scenery. when he got there, it was empty. he took a seat on one of the seats and looked up at the stars.

"did you know that snakes do not have eardrums, but their skins, muscles, and bones carry the sound waves to the inner ears?"

kenma thought that he would never be happier to hear that voice, "wow, i thought you were done for the night," he sarcastically said.

"yeah yeah," kuroo took a seat on the swing next to kenma, "sorry i left like that, wasn't feeling good again."

"you should really see a doctor about that. i'm worried about you," kenma chuckled.

kuroo smiled. he liked this, he liked kenma.

too bad things were like this.

-

oof it's cold outside.

this might be a short book idk

-sophiee

word count - 534 words.