Kodomo no Omocha!

Heyyy... so I haven't been posting at all which id like to change! So Ill try thinking of an x reader to type up! Suggestions are appreciated! (tho I don't think anyone will be reading this XD)

~~~bit of info~~~

This anime is an old one but a good one. 

This is more aimed for a younger audience, though its still fun to watch so I'm not saying its only for younger audience cause the drama in this is definitely the type you would find in your typical drama. 

~~~Summary~~~

This is about a 11 year old (though her age changes gradually in the series) girl named Sana Kurata who became an idol after her first debut in a tv show called "Kodomo no Omocha" Kodocha for short. The story starts off when she tries to change how the boys in her class were like. They caused lots of trouble, and by lots I mean LOTS!!! But soon Sana finds out the reasons as to why that was happening and solves them!  Other stuff happens because of her young age, and she has trouble balancing her social/school life, and her celebrity life. She goes through things such as false rumours, not socializing enough, love problems, and a lot more. 

~~~Characters~~~

Sana Kurata- An very energetic girl (hence why she's very popular), very dense and doesn't understand what love is. Basically, she's the main character. (she's the one with her hair up in two ponytails) 

Akito Hayama- The boy who was known to be the leader of his gang in his elementary days. Though he had a lot happening with his family which is why, once Sana solved his family problems he started to grow an attraction to her. He stays with Sana through out the series and has a rival named Naozumi Kamura. (the boy in the green sweater) 

Naozumi Kamura-  He's another celebrity, known to be a bishonen and he works with Sana at times. Very charming, very popular, but the only reason why he became that way is because he watched Sana since her debut and knew about her past. Since her past was very similar to his he believed that if he tried hard enough he could become a celeb like her and he did. Thats why he too is in love with Sana, and he has a rival named Akito Hayama. (the boy wearing a white button up with blue pants) 

Many other characters play major roles but these are the people who are in the series most of the time. 

~~~

One thing I didn't like about this series though was the way it ended. That was just sad -_- some says its better to just read the manga so its up to you if you wanna go do that. Though I liked the anime so good luck watching 102 episodes of that XD.

~~~

- Kawaii/Rio