Chapter 5

Aubrey's POV

I woke up, a set of arms wrapped around my waist. I smelled the familiar perfume of the girl who I'd gotten closer with over the years. I turned my head and saw Stacie, sleeping peacefully, yet still looking breathtaking. Her eyes fluttered open, and her beautiful smile peaked through.
Last night really changed me. I finally got to call her mine, after years of admiring her. How much we danced, and sang, and laughed, I hadn't had an enjoyable time like that in forever, and certainly not with Viktor.
"Morning, gorgeous" she whispered to me as she kissed my cheek. I felt butterflies in my stomach and my face turn red. "You're so cute," she said with a smile as she got up and stretched.
"I kinda don't wanna leave, I'm gonna miss this place. Again," I say with a slight chuckle.
"Honestly same," she sighs, tying her hair up and throwing on one of my sweatshirts. "I hope you don't mind, I just want a piece of you with me,"
"Of course I don't mind," I say with a smile, kissing her forehead. She smiles with that adorably cheeky smile she has, and hands me one of her sweatshirts, the black zip-up that I love. We started to hear voices, only one that we recognized.
"What is that?" she asks, as we both get up and go downstairs to find a shocking sight.
Beca's POV
I woke up alone. I was so confused. I had fallen asleep, Chloe holding me in her arms, and we were both happy. I was happy, at least. I got up and went into the bathroom to brush my hair and wash my face. I put on my zip-up and checked my phone, when I started to hear voices. I put my phone in my pocket and started to go downstairs, but stopped on the stairs when I heard a voice I didn't recognize.
"Chloe, come on, our anniversary is in 2 days," a voice said, with a heavy accent that there was no way it was Amy's.
"You shouldn't be here, Dawn" a voice said, clearly Chloe's. And now that skank is here.
"You know I love you," bull shit.
"Dawn please," I finally walked downstairs, and what I saw made me stumble back against the wall. Her lips. On someone else's. I heard Aubrey and Stacie walk downstairs and gasp. I didn't say a word. I went upstairs, got my bag, grabbed Amy, and walked back downstairs, where everyone was sitting down.
"Beca," I heard the Brit say, but I cut her off.
"Don't look at me, speak to me, or have anything to do with me. You've taken what I had from me. Enjoy it." I said harshly, before looking at Chloe. "And you." I say coldly, with tears forming.
"Beca-"
"No. Don't even start with me. That 'I love you' bullshit must've meant nothing to you. Have fun on your anniversary. I would wish you the best, but you already had it." I say, turning to the door. She grabbed my hand, to which I pulled it away and went to my car with Amy.
"I'll drive," she says, taking the keys from me. I was in no state to drive, I would've blinded myself with tears and crashed, which doesn't sound like the worst idea.
"I can't believe I fell for that bullshit. Again." I cry to myself.
"Just listen to music, clear your thoughts Beca. We'll talk back at the house." Amy says before putting on the radio.
Chloe's POV
I woke up this morning to a knock on the door. I gazed at Beca, in all her peaceful beauty, and went downstairs. I opened the door and saw Dawn, one of the last people I want to see.
"Go." I automatically say.
"Chloe please, we need to talk." She says, rushing inside. I honestly want nothing to do with her, she's so delusional. I was never with her, nor interested in her.
"there is literally nothing to talk about."
"Yes there is, you're with me and you have to come back with me."
"No, I have nothing to do with you."
"Chloe, come on, our anniversary is in 2 days,"
"Dawn, please" I start to say, before she presses her lips into mine. All I thought about was Beca. I heard a light thud against the wall, and I knew it was her. I pushed Dawn off of me as Aubrey and Stacie came down and pushed Dawn on the couch.
"You have so much nerve, you skank," Stacie says to her as I sit down on a chair, and the others sit on the other couch. Beca and Amy come downstairs, and I feel my heart break as I see the hurt in Beca's eyes. Dawn gets up to talk to her, to which I just want to punch her for. Beca instantly shuts her down. I gaze at her, to which she shuts me down too. I see her eyes tear up, and it breaks my heart to listen. She leaves, and as I watch her leave, it reminds me of "When You're Gone". I broke down right then and there.
"I would never leave you like that," dawn says, coming over to me. I slap her in the face and shove her down.
"Never come near me again. Ever. I don't love you, and I never will. I love Beca, and I swear to God, if I don't get her back, you'll have hell to pay."

COMMENT HOW YOU FEEL AND ANY IDEAS