Part 6

OKAY SO IM BACK, im so sorry , there's no excuse but life was crazy and got the better of me, but i really wanna try this out! so let me know feedback, things you'd wanna see, etc.

Beca's POV

Honestly, i don't have words to describe the feelings i'm feeling right now. I don't even know where Amy is taking me, or what exactly just happened. It's a blur. A huge, fucked up blue. It's ironic how I feel; the only thing I want is for Chloe to hug me and tell me everything will be okay. I don't think I can ever forget that moment. Dawn's lips on hers, hers on Dawn's. It feels like a fucking fever dream, or nightmare I guess.

"Alright, let's go in," Amy says as we pull into a parking lot. The Sit n' Chat. Amy and I always come here when something, or someone, is shitty. Whether it was just stupid Barden drama, family drama, and I guess now relationship drama, we come here. I got out and made my way in, pit-stopping in the bathroom just to wash my face and wake my mind up. Cold water doesn't sound like everyone's go to vice, but as we can tell, I'm pretty limited at the moment. I walk out and find where Amy had sat, the booth in the back corner. I sit across from her where she had already ordered me a coffee.

"So? Where's your head at?" she asks me, as if she doesn't know the answer to that question. Well, do I even know the answer to that question?

"I honestly don't know Amy," I sip my coffee, "I never thought that was something I'd have to see. I never expected her to show up to the house, I never expected Chloe to be talking to her, let alone kissing her,"

"She's lucky I didn't throw her through the window right then and there," she says while shaking her head in disgust. "I mean what screw in Dawn's head must be that fucking loose to show up like that?"

"You think it's just one screw?" I joke back at her. The waitress comes over, but honestly i'm not even hungry. How could I have an appetite. Amy orders and then we get back to talking. "I don't know man, something just doesn't feel right about the situation. Why was Dawn there, why would Chloe be kissing her?" Why would Chloe be kissing her.

I've managed to learn a lot about Chloe and Dawn's past relationship. Abusive and toxic are the only two words that could get close to describing it. She was awful to Chloe, the absolute worst. No matter how mad, or confused I may be with her right now, she never deserved what Dawn put her through. It doesn't make sense that all of a sudden, Chloe would kiss her.

"Amy something's not making sense," I say, starting to gather more thought. "Dawn was manipulative, manic, abusive; why would Chloe ever go back?"

"I don't know, any guesses?"

"It didn't look like Chloe was kissing her back, but then again, I didn't look for long before it was all a blur..."

"Okay, well Beca, we need to figure out whether it's just you wanted to believe Chloe wouldn't do that, or if it's actually what you think you saw. Because I was too fuming to look for long..."

What the fuck is today.

Aubrey's POV

"Chloe, what the actual fuck!" Stacie yells as she shuts the door when Dawn finally leaves.

"I-"

"No, shut it Chloe! What the actual fuck!? Why was she here!? Why the fuck were you kissing her!?"

"I wasn't-"

"Don't you dare fucking lie to us!" I finally decide to step in, grabbing Stacie's hand and tugging her back a little. After all, next to Beca, I'm the one who knows Chloe best. I sit down next to Chloe and look at her, but her head remains down.

"Chloe, I need you to look at me," I say softly, but she doesn't respond. "Chloe..." I say a little more sternly, to which she looks up. "What happened this morning?"

"Aubrey, I swear to you on my life, I did not know she was going to be here," Stacie goes to interject but I stop her. "I walked downstairs this morning, going to get coffee for Beca and I, and she was just there..." Stacie sits down and starts to listen more.

"I asked her what she was doing here, she just looked at me. I asked her again, and her attention was drawn to a picture of Beca and I that was in the fridge. She kept saying how it should've been her-"

"In the picture?" Stacie interjects.

"Yes, in the picture. With me basically. How Beca didn't deserve the love I have to offer and how it was her fault the relationship ended, which isn't true at all. Yes, I always knew it was Beca, but I never cheated. Never. I stayed with Dawn because at some distant point in time, I did love her."

"Okay, so what happened next?" I ask, trying to figure out more of the story.

"Well, then she started walking toward me. Saying how I'm always gonna be her's and how our anniversary is in two days. I started hearing footsteps come downstairs, so i tried to get her to leave, but that's when she caught on that Beca, or someone, was coming downstairs. And she kissed me."

"Chloe, I need you to be honest. Did you kiss her back?"

"No, absolutely not. It was disgusting to kiss her, and the only person I could think about was Beca. Fuck, I feel so fucking bad Aubrey,"

"Listen, I fully believe you. Stacie believes you," Stacie nods along, "But we aren't Beca. We will help you and defend you to the end, but it's her you need to talk to."

"And listen, Beca is a smart girl," Stacie adds in calmly for the first time, "And she knows you. She might be hurt, but she'll figure this out." Stacie then gets a text on her phone.

"Is it Beca?" Chloe asks eagerly.

"No, it's Amy. They went to the Sit n Chat, Beca's safe, they're just not sure when they'll be home. She's safe though." Chloe sighs of relief, but also distress.

All this, and it's not even noon.

OKAY GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOY!! AGAIN, TELL ME IF YOU GUYS WANNA SEE ANYTHING, ANY PEOPLE MAKE AN APPEARANCE, ETC. LOVE YOU GUYS!!