M.O.N.E.Y.

Two Weeks Later

"I'm telling you, you need to find him." My best friend Chelsea says.

Her boyfriend, Noah, joins in to say, "If you think he's the one, he's the one."

I just shake my head at both of them. We were talking about Matty, if you couldn't tell. I'm still so hung up on him. It's been two weeks. I'll never see him again. I made sure Chelsea and Noah knew this. 

"It's been so long and London is such a big city. There is no way I will ever see him again." I laugh in such disbelief. 

"If you never shoot you'll never know", Noah says in his slurred drunken voice. He's always drunk. That's why he and Chelsea get along so well. She's always been the fun one.

There was no way I was going to respond to that. He was right, but I didn't want to let him know that. There was something about Matty that makes me want to get know him so bad. We spent almost no time together but somehow it felt like a whole 24 hours. A beautiful 24 hours. I won't ever see Matty again but I can try. Wow. Saying his name gives chills down my spine.

Chelsea wants to know more about him. I haven't told her much besides what happened.

She asks me, "What is he like anyway?", kind of irritated in a way.

There were no words I could really use to describe him.

"He's charming, mysterious and beautiful."

Chelsea giggle, "Those are the ones you look out for."

"What?"

"You knowwww he likes to get blown." Chelsea cannot stop laughing at what she just said. 

It was so stupid. Why would she think he's like that?

Because I didn't respond she continues, "I'm joking, but for real, you need to watch out those are the ones that get you."

I could not stop having so many second thoughts. He was so stereotypical but he was also so charming and fascinating. Do I look for him at this point?

//He's got his charm...//