Talk!

After I fully wake up, Matty and I decide to get up and go to the kitchen. There, George, Adam, and Ross greet us. I'd never been properly introduced to Adam or  Ross, I just knew they were close to George. George is so welcoming, but Adam and Ross give me a sort of look like they disapprove of me or something.

"Morning sunshines!" George says. I could tell he was laughing on the inside.

"Seems like you two got familiar."

Matty does this thing where he looks down at his feet then looks me up and down and smiles at me. We both completely disregard what George said and begin to look for some cereal. It was on the top shelf of the cupboard. I had to get on my tippy toes to grab it. Matty comes up behind me.

"Need help?" He's giggling at me.

"Please," I said in a cute way practically begging.

He grabs it then pours it into a bowl for me. But, he goes to the fridge to get the milk and there's none there. 

"Ross, where's the milk?" Matty knows he had the last of it.

Ross responds exactly how Matty thought he would, "I had the last bit, mate."

Instead, Matty now turns around to me and grabs my shoulders to tell me something. Again, he looks me up and down and smiles. It's the shirt. It makes him happy, I can tell.

"What do you say we go to a cafe in London?..."

"Around where we met." He continues.

Letting out a sigh and a grin I say, "Sure, sounds delightful." I was actually very excited to not be having cereal this morning.

"Go get into some clothes darling." He kisses me on the forehead. That meant so much.

I make my way down the hall. It looked different than last night, I could finally see what it looked like. It wasn't dark anymore. Matty's room was the last one of the left. When I walk in, automatically I smell his cologne with a soft mixture of cigarette. What else would you expect from him? I begin just putting on the same clothes that I was wearing last night until I see a shirt peeking out of his closet. It was so feminine, but I knew Matty would make it look so cool. There was no doubt about it. I take the shirt off its hanger and try it on. It's a white button up with pink, orange, and purple flowers. It smells just like him, so fresh but musky and floral. The door is creaking. So, I turn around to see Matty standing in the doorway in disbelief.

"I didn't know someone could be so stunning," he says everything with the same soft tone. His voice was always so sincere. 

He makes me blush too often. His charm was so undeniable, maybe that's why I wanted him so badly. 

I had to tell him, "I've never met anyone so charming." I continue to put on the same leather skirt I wore last night.

Matty just winks at me. I wouldn't expect anything else from him.

//

We get back to the place we met. I can feel him staring at me as I continue walking. He grabs my hand to pull me to the exact place we met, right ouside of the record store.

"I've been thinking lots about your mouth ever since last night. I haven't stopped." Him saying this surprised me. It was so random but sounded so truthful. 

He pulls me in for a kiss and I gladly accept. His hands start at my shoulders and he makes his way down to my hands to grab them. The kiss is ending but he takes my hand and leads me to the cafe faster than before. 

//

'102 Cafe' This is what the sign reads. It was MY cafe. My jaw drops.

"This is the same cafe I've been going to since I was a child," I told him.

He would never have guessed. There weren't many people who knew of this cafe and we both knew that. So, it was so important that we both had this connection, it brought us closer.

We sit down and begin to talk about ourselves. 

"Why do you talk so loud?" Matty asked me in his calm, mysterious voice, pushing the curls out of his face. They were getting in the way of his view of me.

He's always had the softest sweetest voice but I couldn't say the same for myself.

"I think you're trying too hard. You don't have to make yourself like that with me. Your voice when it's soft and sweet is just so pleasing to me." 

I can't handle his kindness.

//And I've been thinking lots about your mouth//