Sex

And this is how it starts. His lips were so intertwined in mine. I never thought they could be untangled so easily until he pulls away and gives my lips one more sharp glare before having me follow him down the hallway into what I'm assuming is his bedroom. Immediately, he takes off my shirt, closes the door behind him, then locks it. This was everything I ever wanted from him. He pushes me onto the bed where he then begins kissing my chest all the way up my neck and to my lips. I get four buttons down his shirt before he pulls away.

"Are you sure you want this? Are sure you want me?" He needs to be reassured.

"I want you. I want you so badly. I need you."

Again, he starts to kiss me, mostly on my neck. This time, tracing my figure. He's running his fingers up and down my torso as to draw an outline of me. I found it so appealing. I knew what was coming next. Matty unzipped my skirt and I unzipped his black jeans. We both got down to just skin and bones. His skin being pressed up against mine was a feeling no one could recreate. His warm breath would have me shaking as he's kissing my thighs. 

//

"Chloe, darling," Matty called to wake me up. I loved when he called me darling. It was such a pleasant thing to be called. 

As I get up I realize that I was down to my underwear. Matty knew. He passed me one of his large oversized shirts that definitely looked like a dress on me.

I put it on to hear him say, "I absolutely adore you," putting a wide grin on my face. I must have been blushing.

Matt is always smiling when he's looking at me."My shirt looks so good when it's just hanging off your back. It's a different kind of perfect that I've never seen before." 

//All we seem to do is talk about sex//