They Say Your Love Is Forever, Your Forever Is All That I Need

Chapter 7 ~ They Say Your Love Is Forever, Your Forever Is All That I Need

Patrick.
As I regained my sight I looked at my surrounding to where I herd voices flooding my ears only seconds before. My eyes came across two bodies, a male and a female, I couldn't work out any other features apart from their genders as my eyes were still hazy from just walking up. I watched the pair of blurry figures enter a room just down the hall from where I was. I rubbed my eyes resulting in a little bit clearer vision and looked around more. It seams I was in a hallway leaned up against a door numbered 24. I slowly stood up and stretched my limbs before trying to piece together the puzzle that was last night.

When she lay her eyes on us she looked lost for words. She fiddled about with the hem of her shirt mumbling some words I couldn't make out. I opened my mouth to say something but by the time I could she slammed the door I'm my face. I looked at Pete who was already looking at me, he wore a shocked expression on his face and walked round me to the door. He then began banging on it loudly, shouting for Faith to at least talk to us but she never replied. It was almost as though she had disappeared.

After remembering why I was outside the door to room 24 I sighed to myself as I began to decide weather I should try to talk to Faith again or just leave, never to cross her path again. I thought and thought but my decision lead me to wanting her back. I'd just found her and couldn't give up now. I know I wanted her in my life- wait needed her in my life so I had to give it another shot. I got myself together, smoothed out my crinkled clothes and knocked on the door.

"Hold on" she shouted from behind the door.

A few moments passed until the door opened showing a not so pleased Faith.

"Patrick why are you here so early?" she asked, sadness laced in her voice.

I yawned and checked the time on my watch and realising it was 7:32am.

"I, uh, didn't realise the time.." I said truthfully.

"What you didn't check the time before leaving your place and driving here?" Faith question obviously in disbelieve.

"I haven't been home today" I said rubbing the back of my neck; it's a nervous habit.

She laughed, "slept here did you?"

When I didn't say anything and just stared at my shoes she knew that's was actually happened. Her amused tone disappeared and was replaced with sympathy.

"Want to, uh, come in for a coffee maybe?"

I took up her offer and entered her small hotel room where she told me to take a seat on the balcony where there was a set of two wooden chairs and a table. I say admiring the view until I her a clank and noticed she had brought my coffee out and was now sitting down too. I thanked her shyly for the coffee and took a small sip cautiously making sure it wasn't to hot to burn my lips. We didn't speak for a while but the silence was broke when Faith spoke up.

"I didn't want to leave" she sighed.

I turned from facing the beautiful sun rise to facing the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen, interested in what she was going to say next.

"I..I... I just had too"

A million questions were on my tongue but all I could simply ask was "why?"

She glanced off into the distance avoiding eye contact.

"I couldn't be in the same place as you knowing you wouldn't feel the same" she spoke in almost a whisper still not making eye contact with me.

I put my coffee down and looked straight at her. I took in all her perfect imperfections and realised that's what made me want her more, I couldn't believe she'd think if never love her back.

"Faith" I sighed and gained her attention. "You don't under stand I-"

"I just want to be friends, blah, blah I get I Patrick" she spat.

"No, no, you've got it all wrong faith..." my voice trailed off.

"What so you don't even want to be friends?" she desperately asked, her beautiful voice cracking towards the end.

I reached out and gabbed her hands in mine, carefully running my thumb over the back of them.

"If I didn't want to be friends, would I do this?"

And before she could say anything I connected our lips. she seamed shocked at first but quickly adjusted to the feel of my lips against hers. I pulled her closer to me as we parted to catch our breath, foreheads against each other's, and lips centimetres apart.

------------------------------------------

A/N
Super short chapter but I felt like you lot deserved something for how amazing you all are!
If you'd like to know when I'm currently writing or planning on updating I suggest you follow my Instagram accounts;
Main: @raiseyourhandsifyoulikebands
Personal: @of.mice.and.megan
Or my twitter:
@donnies_catch

Thank you all & stay creepy!<3

~MeganStump

Title credit: James Dean & Audrey Hepburn // Sleeping With Sirens