'its Pete' -bonus-

FAITHS P.O.V     (i keep writing megan from my other fic >.<)
I woke by the phone ringing, I rubbed my eyes and tried to find where it was. I found it on the floor just beside my bed and as I leaned to get it I couldn't, something was stopping me. I just then noticed an arm around my waist, an arm that belonged to Mr Patrick Stump himself. I blushed as I unwrapped his arms from me and answered my phone.

"Hello?" I mumbled sleepily.

"Hey Faith, it's Pete... Is Patrick still outside your door?"

I giggled, "no actually he's right beside me, I've just woke up"

"Wait... Patrick's in your bed?"

"Correct peter"

There was a pause, "so I take it everything's sorted out now?"

"Sure is"

"Well I'll leave you guys to it.."

"We weren't doing anything!"

"I soooooo believe you Faith, bye!"

Before I could say goodbye he hung up. I sighed and looked over at Patrick who was still sleeping calmly, he was adorable. I dragged myself from the warmth of my bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I was brushing my teeth in the mirror when the door opened and Patrick walked in.

"Morning gorgeous" he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Mhonring ptahrick" I said with a mouth full of minty fresh tooth paste.

I finished brushing my teeth and rinsed out my mouth. I told partick i was going to shower quickly then we could get ready, check out of the hotel and go back to his place. He pouted before leaving the small bathroom and went to do whatever. I quickly stripped out of my night clothes and hopped in the shower letting the hot water hit my skin.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

so i actually had no idea i had this even wrote.... its really short but i felt i should give you guys something for not updating in a while. I still love you all lots and lots!<3

-MeganStump