08; kill everyone

Don't even try to take this weapon from me. I like you more and and more the less that you breathe. I've come undone, I think I'll kill everyone. My, what have I done? Fuck it, let's kill everyone.

- Hollywood Undead

❖ ❖ ❖

CHAPTER EIGHT - KILL EVERYONE

D E X T E R

The boy, who they now knew was named Miguel, led the group to his camp that was surrounded by a fence. We crouched low behind a demolished building in an attempt to not be seen by the people on lookout. If anything went wrong, Glenn could be in danger.

"You sure you're up for this?" Rick asked, looking up at T-Dog who was hiding behind a wall.

"Yeah."

"Okay." Rick cocked his shotgun as T-Dog began walking off with the bag of guns.

"One wrong move, you get an arrow in the ass." Daryl taunted to Miguel. "Just so you know."

"G's gonna take that arrow out of my ass and shove it up yours." Miguel retorted, "Just so you know."

"G?" Dexter asked, raising a brow at him.

"Guillermo. He's the man here."

"Okay then." Rick said, cocking his shotgun again. Dexter took that as a sign to ready her handgun. "Let's go see Guillermo."

They ducked through a broken window, Rick pushing Miguel in front of them until they were near the front door. The double doors slid open, revealing a couple of Latino men. Dexter aimed her pistol at them, along with Daryl and his crossbow while Rick put his shotgun against Miguel's back. An attempt to look threatening and it was working, for the moment.

One lone Latino walked closer to the group with the look of authority, Dexter assumed he was Guillermo and he nodded at Miguel, "You okay, little man?"

"They're gonna cut off my feet, carnal." Miguel replied, nervously glancing back at his captors.

"Cops do that?" G asked.

"Not him. This redneck puto here." Miguel told him, "He cut off some dude's hand, man. He showed it to me."

"Shut up." Daryl grunted.

"Hey, that's those vatos right there. He shot me in the ass with an arrow and the woman threw that knife in Jorge's shoulder." A bold man with a beard exclaimed aiming a gun at Daryl and Dexter. "What's up, homes, huh?"

Guillermo pushed the man's arm down. "Chill, ese, chill. Chill."He then turned to us, "This true? He wants Miguelito's feet? That's pretty sick man."