So You Did This

Continuation from last chapter but next chapter things are gonna get heated between James and Aleisha

P.S. no picture at the top this time

Enjoy

" We looked at each other "

" Hey " Kenny said nervous and Aleisha side eyed him

" So You Did This " Aleisha said getting straight to the point.

" Did what " Kenny asked?

" Boy don't do that cause' you'll get slapped real quick, the fuck is wrong with you spreading rumors about me, we never talked like that, I hardly know you " Aleisha said and Kenny looked down feeling terrible.

It was never Kenny's intention to start this much drama but he did anyway and now he has explaining to do to whom he spreaded those rumors about

" You're right, I'm sorry " Kenny said and Aleisha's face softened, maybe she was coming at him to hard right now and she's not trying to scare him but he was going to have to face her at some point.

" Can you look at me " Aleisha asked and Kenny looked at her hoping she doesn't curse him out.

" I forgive you, just tell me why you started them " Aleisha said.

" Because I like you, I always liked you but you never really noticed me, you was always up under James and your friends so I just left you alone, truth is I always had a crush on you but I didn't think you would like me but I had to get your attention somehow, I didn't know what else' to do " Kenny said and Aleisha was taken back.

" Well next time just be a man and come up to me " Aleisha said and then she tried to walk away.

" Wait " Kenny said almost following her but she turned around and faced him.

" Yes " Aleisha said.

" Can I have your number " Kenny asked?

" Ion' know, you seem like the messy type " Aleisha said.

" I'm not I promise, give me a chance " Kenny said.

" Aight' aight' damn, sure " Aleisha said and Kenny wasted no time pulling out his phone walking up closer to her but he still left space in between them which was ok with Aleisha because she barely knows the guy so the last thing she needs is for him to make her uncomfortable.

He handed her his cellphone, Aleisha took it and put her number in and then handed it back to him

" Thank you, you won't regret this " Kenny said.

" I better not " Aleisha said and with that she walked away off to first period.

-