December 18

You feel his arm around your tummy. His palm rests flat on your stomach. You are the little spoon now, and you love to be the little spoon. You have still your eyes closed, and you feel his warm soft body against your back. You smile into your pillow and scoot back closer to him, wrapping yourself tighter in his soft, fluffy embrace. Your smile gets brighter as you feel something hard against your ass in the midst of all of that soft cuddliness. You trace with your fingertips over the anchor on his forearm, and his hand moves a tiny bit. His leg slides between yours, and you hear his breaths. He presses a kiss on your neck. You feel his bulge. You bite your lower lip, and you turn around, carefully untangling his leg from between yours. He grunts and mumbles something you don't understand. You press down the pillow with your palm so you can look at him. The pillow rustles, and you feel his breath. He has still his eyes closed and a smile on his pink lips.

"Don't look at me while I'm sleeping," he says in his raspy morning voice. You smile.

He opens one eye and smiles at you, dimples deepening until you feel like you could drink champagne out of them.

"Good morning," you whisper. He closes his eyes again and presses a kiss on your nose. His hand wanders to your back and pulls you closer. Your right arm is on his neck and you play with the loose strands, curling them around your finger. He purrs and now you slide your leg between his. He opens his eyes. Softly he strokes over your back and pulls the duvet over your heads.

Without any forewarning he kisses you and rolls over onto you. He supports himself with his forearms on the mattress. You feel his tongue on yours and his breath on your face. With his left hand he slides up your silhouette. You are surprised, and you hesitate one moment, but you kiss him back. You feel unexpectedly comfortable under him. And it doesn't matter that your nightshirt slides up your thigh as his hand touches your waist. Yes! You want his hand on your naked skin. You feel a heat building in your abdomen. You lift up your right leg slightly and his hand strokes softly over your thigh towards your butt.

"Harry..." you whisper.

He stops in his movement and looks at you seriously. No doubt he would stop right now if you don't want him to continue.

"What's wrong, pet?"

"Harry, I don't like to have debts," you wink.

"Mhm?" he frowns.

"You said that if you drove me to school the other day, you wanted one night in heaven in exchange," you stare directly into his eyes, willing him to understand the message you are sending with your words, actions, and raised eyebrow.

His eyes sparkle. He squeezes your butt cheek. Your palms stroke over his naked chest, and he inhales sharply. You feel his considerable bulge on your thigh. You want to feel him inside you. You want to smell like him all over. You want to become one with him. You close your eyes and touch his hard cock with your fingertips through his boxer briefs. He moans.

"And I promised you one night in the abyss," he presses his stomach closer to yours. You sit up a little bit to kiss him and he grabs your hair tie in your ponytail.

"I love your hair." he whispers, so you shake your hair out now that it's free.

"Harry, give me one second," You request, and he rolls back to his side, throwing his arm over his eyes, his bulge pressing tightly against the fabric of his boxers. You climb out of the bed and steal into the bathroom. You look into the mirror. You see your happy face beaming back with red cheeks and sparkling eyes. Frantically, you search through your medicine cabinet for that box of condoms you bought last year when you thought you might become involved with that guy from the car repair shop. Finally, you find the box, tearing it open and grabbing a condom. Pausing, you look back at the box. Shrugging, you grab a second condom. Carrying both, you breath in deeply and walk back into the bedroom.