Drunk

Shirayuki loves wondering about things that might never happen. Today, she kept on thinking what would happen if everyone in the group ,  for a short period of time, said the truth without thinking twice. Little did she know it was going to happen sooner than later.

Shirayuki POV:
As King Izana's ball came to an end Zen, Obi, Mitsuhide, Kiki and I continued talking inside another room with some drinks and appetizers.

Obi: Mitsuhide~

Obi drank a whole glass of champagne in one.

Obi: Are you up for a game?

Mitsuhide: Sure, if Zen and Kiki join.

Kiki death glared them but gave up in the end and so did Zen. I decided to stay out of it and just watch them. Little did I know this was going to be the most interesting night of my life.

~Some time later~

They continued drinking and eventually got drunk which I actually believed would happen.

Obi: Eh you know what? Let's call this game off cause you're all cheating!

Zen: Yo... Obi I'd never cheat.

Obi: You are! You're all double!

Kiki: Idiot... You're so drunk!

Mitsuhide started whispering things to himself which I couldn't really make out.

Zen: What's wrong Mitsuhideh~?

Mitsuhide: Why is he getting more attention than me. She is so beautiful and-

Obi: Hahaha. I knew you were always in love~

Mitsuhide: Mehhh?

Zen: Haha I bet it's Kiki!

I hoped they wouldn't notice me and just stayed still in a corner until they fall asleep or something like that.

Mitsuhide: Oy! Talk about yourself Your Highness! Don't you have a girlfriend to kiss or something?

I felt my cheeks burn at the mention of me as Zen's girlfriend.

Zen: Humph. I'll do whatever I like.

Zen looked at me and started getting closer.

Zen: You~

I knew Zen would not hurt me so I just stood then curiously waiting for his next move.

Zen: Are you single?

...

...

...

At that point I didn't know what to think. Did he forget who I am? Is he playing with me?

Shirayuki: No.

Zen: Owh... The guy who owns your heart is lucky... Yo....

Shirayuki: Ahahaha😂

I couldn't help it. He was so funny while he was drunk! After that Zen left me alone looking rather disappointed but in the meantime I could see Mitsuhide holding Kiki's hand and Obi just going wild. Throwing alcohol everywhere and dancing to some unknown beat on the table. Zen returned and this time he looked angry... No... More like, determined.

Zen: I don't care who you belong to but I need you in my life, beautiful.

I blushed 100 shades more than before,  trying to hide my face. He then carried me on his shoulder out of nowhere and left the room.

Shirayuki: Kyah! Zen! I hope the guards won't see us...

Zen: I don't care anymore. I want the whole world to know.

By now my face was probably like a tomato. 🍅

We reached Zen's bedroom and sat on the couch.

Zen: Please don't tell him I took you away, beautiful girl. I'll get jealous if I see you with someone else...

I giggled at his words. He still believed I belonged to someone else.

Shirayuki: Oh Zen...

He immediately fell asleep and we woke up on the some couch and day later. The only change was that Zen's head hurt and he remembered who I was but not the events of last night.

Zen: Where is Mitsuhide, Kiki and Obi?

Shirayuki: Oh wait! They must be in the room we went into yesterday.

Zen: Lead the way...

We entered the room and we found all of them sleeping. Obi had passed out on the floor, probably from all of the dancing and Kiki's head rested on Mitsuhide's shoulder as they were asleep. The room though didn't look as clean as it used to be. The smell of alcohol was everywhere on the carpet and the bottles were either on the couch or in a random corner of the room.

Zen: Alright... You'll have to tell us what happened yesterday.

-------------------------------

Hi guys! I'm back! (After a year omg its been so long) I missed this fandom and this community and also I've had a lot of Zenyuki storyline ideas in my head and I also need to practice my English for my upcoming big exams 😩. I can't believe how many people have read this book while I was away😱 Thank you all so much for the comments and the support.

This story was supposed to include more drama but I guess the story had a mine of its own and was just a small funny/cute story which I happened to write at 12:30am😂

Edit: I nearly forgot to do the word count and sign it off because I forgot since it has been so long.

Word count: 814

~MCAnimeAngel13