Drunken Debbie

"One more shot, that's all!"

4 beers and 6 shots later, Debbie was on her phone opening the Tinder app.

"Debbie you really shouldn't be on that when you're this drunk, you can swipe on complete losers for all you know right now." Brenda was Debbie's best friend and she was also the designated driver of the night which means...Debbie should have listened to Brenda.

Did she? Of course not, Debbie had a pattern; every other guy she would swipe right-cute or not. Until she came across this one guy, Zach, he was the cutest guy she had come across all night. He was gorgeous with pearly white teeth and glasses that made him seem so intelligent. Even though he was much skinnier than Debbie, she fell in love at first (drunken) sight. Even though her system would be affected by this, considering she was supposed to swipe left on this one, she swiped right and instantly the match icon came up and she couldn't stop smiling.

"I'm gonna marry this guy, I love him!" Debbie gushed with her slurred words, Brenda rolled her eyes and grabbed her arm.

"Debs, I think it's time to go to bed because you have been saying that about all of the guys you are swiping on."

"But I need to message him first and tell him that he can have my babies," Everyone laughed, and Debbie started crying, "you can't take the love of my life away from me!"

Brenda was trying to control her laughter as she hoisted Debbie up, "He will still be there in the morning, he's probably sleeping right now anyway." It was 11 o'clock at night, Brenda knew he was probably wide awake seeing as though he just sent Debbie a message, but she refused to tell her that. Brenda tucked the phone in her pocket so Debbie couldn't see it and started walking to the bedroom.

"You're so right, how did I not think of that...it's so late!" Debbie exhaled a huge sigh as she fell onto the bed and fell asleep quickly and easily.

This should be fun with this guy, Brenda thought.