Liquid Courage

A few days after Debbie went to Zach's job, the two of them decided that they were going to meet up with each other at her house. It was 7 pm and he wasn't going to be there until around 10 but, of course, Debbie was having an annual freak out and decided to call Brenda.

Ring, ring, ring, ring; come on bitch I need you to pick up, Debbie thought to herself. Finally, she answered and Debbie let out a huge sigh.

"BRENDA, I NEED YOUR HELP! I NEED YOU TO GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I AM FREAKING OUT!" Brenda got nervous.

"Debbie are you okay? What's wrong?" Debbie didn't know what to say so she started crying. "DEBBIE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG?"

"I can't do it, Zach is coming over and I don't know if this is a good idea." She started crying harder and Brenda let out a sigh, at least no one is hurt.

"Debs, listen to me, if this whole thing is really meant to be then it will all work out. If he doesn't see how great you are then talking to him is as useless as us going on diets." For some reason, this got Debbie upset.

"You are supposed to tell me that it is going to work out and he won't hate me." The crying started again. Great, thought Brenda, how the fuck am I going to calm her down?

"How about I come over before he gets there and we take a shot or two in order to calm your nerve?" Brenda knows Debbie's weak spot, alcohol always perked her up.

"Only if it's the espresso vodka so I can stay awake for him." this caused Brenda to laugh which caused a chain reaction because Debbie started to laugh.

"Fine, I'll be over in 5." The two hung up the phone and she calmed down a little bit knowing that in a few moments, she'll have liquid courage in her.