He's here

*Debbie's POV*

It is 7:08...where the fuck is Brenda? She's supposed to be here by now, gosh that stupid bi-, ooooh that's the door!

"BRENDA? BRENDA? BRENDA! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" She had fear in her eyes because of how I sounded but I didn't care, I needed that shot.

"Chill the fuck out Deb, I'm here now okay? I got the vodka and by the looks of you, you need like 5 shots." I mean, she wasn't wrong, I'm a nervous wreck right now.

"Shit, you right. But we need to hurry up because I need to get ready." Wait, I'm ready...shit. Does she know I'm freaking out? Should I tell her? "I'm freaking out, okay?" I told her.

"Debbie, I need you to calm down. Everything is going to be fine when he gets here. You guys will talk, bond, get to know each other more and then see where it goes from there, okay?" I didn't answer, I knew she right, "Okay?!" I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"You're right, I just need a shot...it relaxes me." Brenda laughed slightly and then nodded while taking the cap off of the bottle.

"I know, I know. Let me pour them and I'll be right back." Fuck that.

"No, no, no, no. We'll just take it out of the bottle, fuck it." I took the bottle from her and took a big chug, eh, doesn't burn that bad...guess I drink it too often. I shrugged and handed the bottle back to her, already feeling better; until I looked at the clock.

"IT'S ALREADY 7:45?! HE'LL BE HERE IN TWO HOURS!" Brenda gave me that 'why are you so stupid look' (I get it more than you would think so I have become very aware of it) and started to open her mouth to say something but I stopped her, "I know what you're going to say but this is my first time hanging out with a guy who isn't a friend from elementary school and I just don't know what to do. Do I hold his hand? Do I sit close to him? I don't fucking know!" I felt the tears well up but she hit my arm to stop me...thank goodness; I can't redo my makeup in this short amount of time.

"Listen to me, okay? When he gets here, see what he wants to do and only do it if you are comfortable. If he wants a hug, then give him a hug; if he wants a kiss, give him a hug. Don't rush into anything but let him lead what he wants to do," I nodded, taking everything in as she said it, "as for sitting proximity, just sit like a normal person would-not too close but not too far away. Just be normal girl, even though I know that's hard for you." She's right, I'm not exactly what is classified as normal but I can pretend to be.

"Okay, okay-thank you. It really means a lot that you came over to help me out with this."

"Of course, who else would put up with you during this?" We both laughed and I was going to take another shot but I figured that it would be better to wait until he got here. "So, how bout we go to your room and just jam out until it's almost time?" Brenda always had good ideas.

"That sounds perfect." We headed upstairs and the next think I knew, we were blasting Chance the Rapper and dancing like there was no tomorrow. After what seemed like hours, I looked at my phone and it said 9:30, oh gosh, only a half hour.

"Only a half hour Bren, what should I do?" She looked at me with wide as if she felt sorry for me, she probably did but she never admitted it.

"Take a deep breath. I'm going to leave but I want you to text me if you need me or if you need help, okay?" I started shaking, I couldn't do it.

"He'll probably hate me."

"He won't hate you, you already met in person-if he did then he wouldn't be coming here." Ugh, why was she always right?

"I guess you're right."

"I know, I love you okay, call me if you need me."

"I love you too." And with that, she was gone. Twenty minutes later my phone lit up with a message from Zach.

Oh no...he's here.