Prologue

PD Nim POV

Why won't Taehyung answer his phone? I've been trying to call him for 20 minutes to let him know he has an interview in a week. They're going to discuss with him what was it like to separate from BTS.

You know what I'll just go over to his house to let him know. I hope the rest of the members haven't done anything to him. I really don't want his family involved in this, especially since they are the most influential, richest, and powerful in the business world. They have companies in Europe, Asia, North America. Since he is adopted they are really protective.

* Time Skip after the drive *

I keep ringing the doorbell but no one is answering. "I didn't think I would have to do this." I say to myself as I open the front door with a spare key.

"Taehyung! Taehyung I need to tell you something! Tae- OH MY GOD! TAEHYUNG!" I yelled in panic as I ran towards him. He had a pool of blood surrounding his head. I grabbed a towel and picked him up so, I could stop the source of the bleeding.

I then noticed that his hand was squeezed tight into a fist. I opened his hand taking out a crumpled piece of paper. Deciding that the note could wait I called the police and they brought an ambulance.

* Time Skip *

Taehyung had a cerebral hemorrhage so they had to take him into surgery. I called BTS and asked them where they were and that they need to come to Seoul Hospital.

I'll read the note once they get here.

"PD Nim what are you doing here in the waiting room? We thought you had to be taken to the hospital as a patient." I looked up to see the six of them in front of me.

"Namjoon-ah it wasn't me that was taken to the hospital it was Taehyung." When I said that I looked at their facial expressions, and they all looked....annoyed. No...maybe I'm just imagining things.

Plus they looked really desperate to ask for his forgiveness. "Oh guys I almost forgot Taehyung had this note in his hand and I-"

"Did you read it!?!", Jin interrupted but he sounded panicked. "No but I'm going to read it out loud. Couldn't be that important what are you all panicked for." I said joking around. But something told me this wasn't a joking matter.

Returning my attention back to the note I read it aloud.

"Dear Imbecile, we only used you for your body. We realized half-way through our visit we would be just fine without you. We don't need someone like you in our group anyways. You always made us look bad, and honestly, we don't know what ARMY saw in you. We are so happy that you left the group. From, BTS."

After I finished reading the note silence passed through us.

"You know you're right you don't need some one like Taehyung in your group." I said calmly. "See guys I told you he wouldn't get mad-" Namjoon was saying but I interrupted.

"He's to good to be in a group with people like you." The smiles fell off their faces when I finished my statement.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I would just like to thank everyone that stayed around and read my books so thank you and I really hope you enjoy this book! Don't be a silent reader.