Chapter 6

Yoongi POV

" PD Nim why did you let him talk to you that? " I ask confused as to why he would let that happen. " Taehyung comes from families just like ours. "

" Look up his brother. Or any of his family members for that matter and you wouldn't be saying that. " PD Nim states. then we get into the car and head back to the dorms.

--

The car stops and we all hop out and walk into the dorms. " Guys we need to have a meeting. " I announce, " We need to talk about his family. "

" I agree hyung. PD Nim treats them like royalty. " Jungkook says but he looks more jealous at the fact then angry. We all are actually.

" Wait let me get my laptop. " Jimin gets heading to his room to go grab said device.

" Why. " Jin asks, " So we can look them up that's why. " Jimin responds already back from his trip to get his laptop.

" PD Nim said to look him up and we'd know. " Jimin says while setting his laptop down on the coffee table in the middle of the room.

" What was his name again? "

" Bai. Bai Kim. " Namjoon says.

Jimin types his name into the search engine and clicks the enter button pulling up the desired information. Our eyes widen at the amount that showed up.

" Taehyung has a total of seven siblings. And is parents are rich. Like " I own multiple companies around the world. " rich. "

" Who are his parents? " Hoseok asks curious.

" His dad is Xiaoming Kim and his mom is Yuki Kim. "

" For real. Xiaoming is the CEO of Kim Corporations which is a family owned business. Its been in the family for generations. Yuki is an actress, model, and Co-CEO of Kim Corporations. " Namjoon exclaims excitedly.

We all look at him, " How do you know al this? " Jin asks the question we all wanted to know the answer to. " I used to be obsessed with Yuki when I was little. "

We all roll our eyes , "Okay find out about his siblings. " I say.

" Damn the whole family is hot. " Jimin says with a dreamy expression, " What you all know Taehyung and his brother are hot. "

Nobody says anything but secretly we all agree even though we don't like Taehyung.

"His siblings, from oldest to youngest, himself included, are Bai Kim 25, Jaeun Kim, Jieun Kim, Ren Kim, Takashi Kim all 24, they're quadruplets, Taehyung Kim 22, Zhi Ruo Kim 20, and Daehyun Kim 19. "

" ARE YOU SERIOUS?! " Jungkook shouts out while looking at the screen but surprising us all.

" This whole family is made up of actors, actresses, author's, athlete's, CEOs, idol's, and models. " Jungkook says surprising us even more.

" Well no wonder why PD Nim treats him so differently. He comes from a well off family. " Namjoon says.