Chapter 4

Bai POV

*The next day*

My plane landed at Seoul Airport I don't know if that's a real airport in Seoul. Okay continue) I'm just going to meet my parents at the terminal gate.

"Bai! Over here Bai!", I turned around to see my mom and dad calling me over.

I walked towards them, " I already have a car ready for us outside. " Mom gives me a hug, then dad and we make our way towards the car.

I decide to call PD Nim to let him know we are on our way.

*On the Phone Call*

Bai: I'm just letting you know that we are on our way to the hospital. Also, make sure those scumbags are there.

*End of Phone Call*

I quickly hang up not wanting to hear his response. Sighing I put my phone in my pocket and turn to see my mother giving me a disapproving look.

"What? Did I say something?" I asked confused.

"You know I don't like it when you say those bad words Bai. How many times do I have to tell you this?" My mother scolds me.

My father laughs while I'm apologizing for saying scumbag. I could've said worse though.

--

We eventually end up in front of the hospital. We send our driver off to one of the restaurants across the street to eat at because we all know hospital food is nasty.

We arrive in front of the receptionist desk and without looking up from her desk she tells us, " Go wait in the waiting room."

I scoff at her rudeness, " I could have you fired so I suggest you tell what Kim Taehyung's room number is. "

She looks up with a scowl but it quickly wipes off her face when she realizes who I am.

"H-He's in room 1304, 13th level Mr. Kim." She responds back nervously. I glare but I walk off to the elevator.

When my parents get into the elevator I push the 13th button that leads to Tae's floor. The doors open up and we all get off looking for his room number.

Once we find it I open the door to see a total of eight people in the room. One of them is PD Nim, the others are BTS, and the last one is my unmoving, comatose brother.

PD Nim looks at me and welcomes us inside. " Bai I'm so glad you could make it. I'm also really sorry I didn't protect your brother enough. I would have put him as a solo artist a long time ago if I knew this would happen." He continues to ramble on until I hold my hand up signaling him to be quiet.

I look around the room to notice that BTS are joking around, playing on their phones and what not. I don't say anything until one of them looks up at me.

I walk up to them and stop when I'm in front of them gaining all their attention.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Also, hey its been a while.