Chapter 2

??? POV

I was sitting in my office impatiently waiting for the information I had asked for.
"Sir I have all the information you asked for."

"Finally, I was thinking of firing you and getting a new assistant. I mean you are replaceable." I said with a smile on my face. She stared at me with fear.

"Well go on. Read it to me." I said noticing the information was at least 100 pages long.

"Um sir I highly recommend you read it yourself." She said quietly.

"Are you disobeying me?"

"No sir I just don't want to be here when you read this month's info."

"Fair enough. Give it to me and leave." She walked over to me and placed it on my desk.

"Oh and one more thing. What's your name?" I said with a smile.

Blushing she replied with, "My name is Lisa sir."

"Hmm.....well Lisa." I said as I got closer to her and caressed her cheek.

"You're fired. Have a nice day!" I said trying to keep myself from laughing at the expression that came over her face. She quickly walked out with a tear-streaked face.

Sighing I turned back to my desk realizing I really do have to read all this.

*Time Skip*

"HOW DARE THOSE PEASANTS TOUCH HIM LIKE THAT!! THEN THEY THREW HIM AWAY LIKE HE WAS GARBAGE!!" I yelled as I finished reading the info.

Calming down I tightly gripped my desk. "Now I really have to tell father everything."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in awhile I'm not dead. I recently moved and we don't have Wi-Fi so I can't use my laptop to update I'm using my phone.
I might move again cause we moved into an apartment but my mom found a house and I'm really excited.