Namjoon

You and Namjoon shared a bedroom that had two small beds; one for you and the other for Namjoon. You were both about to go to sleep. You brushed your teeth, changed into your pajamas, and combed your hair. As you walked into the bedroom, Namjoon was using his phone. "Oppa, are you watching porn!" You giggled as he quickly hid his phone and blushed. "I-I'll give you money if you don't tell Mom and Dad!" He grabs your shoulders. "EOMMA!" You yelled. He grabbed you by your hand and covered your mouth firmly, making sure you didn't say a word. "Please. I'll give you everything you want." He whispered anxiously. "A puppy!" You looked up at him. "Yes. Anything you want." He inhales.

   Namjoon flicks the light switch off and goes to bed. "Oppa I still can't believe you were watching porn." You giggle. "SHUSH." He turns his body the opposite way so he couldn't see you. Suddenly, a loud thunder strikes. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHH.." You yell. Namjoon looking at you and gulping. "Just ignore it and go to sleep." You nod your head and follow his directions. Or at least try to. The thunder strikes again and you screamed so hard that you fell off your bed. "Shoot! Are you hurt?" He gets off his bed and comes down to help you. "O-Oppa.. I'm scared." You look up at him. "Can I please sleep next to you?" Namjoon sighs. "Fine." He pats a part of his bed and allows you to sleep. "Just try not to make noise, okay?" You nod your head and climb up the bed.
   Namjoon turns the other way so he couldn't see you. He tried focusing on his sleep. The thunder strikes again, this time louder than ever. "YAAAAAAAAH!" You yell and squeezed Namjoon. He turns your way and hugs you back. "I'm scared.." You look up at him. "Don't be. Oppa is here for you and I will protect you." He hugs you tightly. "I-I-It's so loud.." You cried. "Aish Y/N! Don't be afraid! I'm here to protect you!" He pats your back as your face buries into his chest. "Just go to sleep. You'll just be more afraid if you keep thinking about it." He comforts you. "I'm here for you. There's nothing to be scared of." He kisses your forehead. "You promise you won't leave me?" "Yes. I promise. And why would I?" "No! Oppa! Don't even turn the other way!" You grab his sleeve and he refuses. Sigh. "Fine." He said as he hugged you. "Goodnight." He kisses you. "Night oppa. I love you!" You both cuddled for the rest of the night.

   You woke up early. You flicked the light switch on and pulled the blanket away from Namjoon. "UGH. Y/N TURN THE LIGHTS OFF AND LET ME SLEEP." He groaned. "You still owe me a puppy!" You yelled as you grabbed his phone and ran to your Mom's room. "NO. WAIT. STOP. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He chased you downstairs. "EOMMA!" You yelled. "STOOOOP!" He pulled you and covered your mouth. "I'll buy you everything!" He holds you tight. "Liar!" You teased as you ran to your mom and showed Namjoon's watch history. "EOMMA! IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE." You laughed as Namjoon blushed. He runs to you and squeezes you firmly. "URGH. Y/N YOU TROLL. WHY DID I EVER TRUST YOU." You laughed as he covered his face in shame. "Now can you buy me a puppy?" You looked at him with pure innocence in your face, acting like nothing ever happened.