Jungkook

School for you and Jungkook just ended. As soon as the bell rang, you walked to the school lobby and looked for your older brother, Jungkook. Both of you walked home together since school was over. Which meant that it was gaming time for Jungkook.

As soon as you both arrived home, Jungkook ran to his room and dropped everything. He turned on his Nintendo gaming console and grabbed the controller. You walked to your room and felt quite upset. You got your test results and grades back, expecting them to be high or at least average. But this time, you got lower than standard results. You placed your things on the floor and walked outside your room, heading to Jungkook's door. You peeked and saw him in his own world, lost in video games. Jungkook has been super addicted recently that he didn't even find the time to talk to you. "Jungkook!" You kicked the door open, accidentally tripping on the plug. His video game ended there. "NOOOOO!" He cried. "Y/N, WHY!" "S-Sorry oppa.." you covered your mouth. He was so frustrated that he slightly raised his middle finger and pointed it to you. You overheard your mom unlocking the door with her keys. "J-Jungkook, hide this." You carried the console and placed it behind the shelf. Jungkook was not allowed to play video games on the weekdays. He sat on his chair and quickly pulled out his notebook and pencils, as if he was doing homework. You sat on his bed. The moment your mom opened the door, your heart beat increased. You quickly thought of an excuse as to why you were in Jungkook's room. "Hello." Your mom greeted. "Are you doing your homework?" She gazed at Jungkook. "Oh.. Y/N, why are you here?" She questioned. "U-Uh.. I took a nap in oppa's room and just woke up." You avoided eye contact and walked to your room. You got your assignments and supplies out. A sigh escaped your mouth. You shed tears and grabbed your phone out, looking for Jungkook's number. "Oppa, today was a bad day." You texted him. His phone beeped and you saw him type. "Same." He responded.

After you finished homework, you walked up to Jungkook's room and sat on his bed. He ignored you and facepalmed. "O-Oppa.." You called. "Help me please." "With what?" He turned to you and emptily answered. You handed him your grades and test results. "Are you serious? You have a D in math?" He teased you as you nodded your head. Jungkook was always top in his class for math. You knew you needed help from Jungkook, but ever since he started becoming addicted to his video games, you just refused and moved on. He grabbed a chair for you to sit down next to him. "Show me your homework." He commanded. You handed him the assignment you just finished. "Aish Y/N.. you did this all wrong.." You just sat there looking like a total idiot. You were quite embarrassed. "Here, let me demonstrate." He placed his arm around your shoulder as he pulled out a red-colored pen. He circled every problem that you incorrectly did.

After just a few minutes of Jungkook tutoring, you finally got the concept of the lesson. "Ohhh..!" Your eyes enlarged. The way he re-taught you the lesson was much better than your math teacher's style. You redid your math homework on a separate piece of paper. "Thank you so much oppa!" You clapped." He smiled his charming smile at you and gave you a pat on the back. "No problem, you can come to me anytime." He snuggled you. He looked out for you a lot. You looked up to your brother a lot. You wanted to be just like him. Smart and good at many things.