Hoseok

"Wake up." Hoseok shook you. "You're gonna be late!" He swept your hair to reveal your face. You were too tired to even reply. He continued shaking you. "Do you wanna be late?" He whispered in your ear. You turned the opposite way and closed your eyes slowly. "Come on Y/N.." He whined as he slid his arms underneath your waist, lifting you up the bed. You moved your arms and legs around as you wanted to go back to bed. He grabbed your school uniform out of the closet and threw them to the bed. "Wear your clothes." He shook you. "Hey.. wake up." He opened your eyes using his fingers. "You need to go to school." He tried all sorts of things just to wake you up. Finally, the thought of tickling you crossed his mind. He knew you were just so weak at things like that. "AHH.. STOP!" You yelled as you squirmed and giggled at the same time. "Get dressed." Hoseok patted you on the back. You groaned because you were too lazy to do anything.

You walked to the dining room, ready with your fresh clothes. Hoseok was in his school uniform as well. "Do you want anything to drink?" He offered. "Water please." You answered as he run to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. Just as he was about to hand it to you, he slipped and the glass of water spilled all over your uniform. "Ho-Hoseok." You cried. Your outfit was completely soaked. "Sorry." He giggled awkwardly, handing you a tissue. You were so done with Hoseok already. He was so annoying to you, at least at that time. He brushed the water off your outfit and gave you a separate glass. "Hehe.." He patted you on the head. "I hate you!" You weeped. You looked the other way, avoiding Hoseok's face. "Hey Y/N.. look." Hoseok tapped you. He slowly poured a glass of water over his uniform. "Are we even now?" He laughed. You sighed and slowly nodded your head, then you hugged your big brother.

You and Hoseok got out of the house and walked to school. Your clothing still looking a little bit damp. You tried not to talk to Hoseok, so almost the whole walk was just an awkward silence. "Hey, Y/N.." You looked up at him. "Hm?" "Are you mad at me?" He caressed your hair. "No..?" You replied confusingly since you didn't know what to say. "Then why do you always seem quiet? Is something wrong?" Hoseok's eyebrows curving, creating an anxious-looking face. "Oppa, no! I'm just like this sometimes. I-I'm sorry." You stood on your toes to reach Hoseok's ear and whispered. "I love you." You stood back down. He smiled slowly. "I love you too, Y/N." He grabbed your ear. You just couldn't stay mad at Hoseok. You loved his personality so much. He was never really sad, he always smiled. You just found yourself dumbfounded.

You arrived at school, walking to your first class. Hoseok followed you to make sure you walked safely. Before you stepped inside the room, you brushed the excess water off your clothes. You slightly opened the door, but before you opened it completely, Hoseok grabbed your wrist and whispered something to you. "Hey.. uh, Y/N.. I have to tell you something. I'm sorry for everything wrong I do, sorry if I piss you off a lot. But just remember, I'm your big brother no matter what and I love you more than anything." He hugged you tightly and played with your cheeks. "I love you too oppa." You and Hoseok smiled so hard, both your eyes becoming smaller and smaller. "Bye Y/N! Annyeong! Have fun in school!" He placed his arms above his head, forming a heart. "Bye oppa!" You waved to him and walked into the class with a huge smile.