Yoongi

"P-Please stop.." You cried as your school bully kicked you. You fell to the floor. There was a group of friends who all loved you, but didn't want to admit it. They were jealous. One of them grabbed a chair and almost threw it at you. "Put. It. Down." A deep voice came from behind. It was your older brother, Yoongi. Your school bully widened her eyes and slightly blushed. "A-Ah.. Yoongi, ah.. sorry.." She avoided eye contact as Yoongi was her ultimate crush ever. " He pushed her away and grabbed you. "Yoongi.." Tears filled your eyes and you squeezed his arms tightly. "Shh.. don't cry. Yoongi-oppa is here." He wiped away your tears with his thumb. The girls just stood there in guilt and regret as they watched their crush comforting another girl. His sister. Yoongi got up and confronted the girls. "Don't ever mess with Y/N again or I'll fucking kill you." The tension in his voice firm and quite scary. The girls nodded and looked down, feeling guilty for what they have done.

You arrived home from school, holding Yoongi's hand tightly on your walk home. "Wow, oppa! I can't believe you did that." You cheered. "I had to do it." He messes with your hair and smiles. "Just tell me if those girls, or if anyone hurts you again. I don't want it happening." "I will." You responded. "I love you and I don't want you getting hurt. You're better than that Y/N." He spoke as you sat in his lap and he caressed his fingers through your hair. You hugged him.

The next day you arrived at school, the group of girls apologized to you for attempting to hurt you and messing with you. You patted the girl's back as she sobbed. "Tell Yoongi that I'm sorry and I won't do it again." You gave her a hug and accepted her apology.

"Yoongi!" You called out. He walked up to you and squeezed your cheeks. "Oppa, I missed you." You hugged him. You and Yoongi were super close that you couldn't even be separated from him for a long time. "I've finished everything. Let's watch?" He smiled. You nodded your head and followed him.
He turned the TV on and began searching for both of your favorite anime series. Angel Beats. One of the saddest, but one of the best Japanese animation series. After watching a few scenes, you both got to the saddest parts. You shed tears and squeezed Yoongi. "Oppa this is too sad.." Your tears running down Yoongi's sleeve. He paused the episode and turned to you. "Don't cry, cutie. You're beautiful when you're happy. So don't cry." He wiped your tears. "Do you want something to eat?" He offered. You nodded your head. He walked to the freezer and pulled out ice cream, along with two cones. After distributing enough ice cream into both cones, he handed one to you. "Yay! Ice cream! Thanks Yoongi!" You praised. He patted you on the head and kept you safe in his arms. "Cutie." He ruffled your hair and kissed you on the cheek. "Whatever happens, I will always be here for you, no matter what. Just stay here in my arms. I love you." "I love you, Yoongi oppa." You both slept together, hugging.