Jimin

It was your birthday. You woke up feeling hype for the day. You grabbed your phone and listened to relaxing music. You were so excited. "I can't wait!" You chuckled to yourself. You walked to the living room, looking for Jimin. "Jiminie-oppa!" You repeatedly called out for Jimin to see if he was awake. "He's probably just sleeping and being a lazy fatass." You said to yourself. "Oh.. Jiminie?" Your eyes widened as you found Jimin laying down on the couch. The fact that he was just playing around with his phone made you upset. "Hi." He lazily greeted. "Oppa.. do you know what day it is today?" You smiled. "Uhhhh.." He mumbled as he skimmed through his phone, looking for the date. You grabbed his phone and threw it to the other side of the couch. You shook him and whined. "HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW! It's my bir-" You got interrupted by a phone call. Jimin grabbed his phone and answered. "Hello?" He spoke as he got up from the couch and walked away. You were so mad at Jimin. You walked to your room and slammed the door closed. You turned your phone on and played video games to keep your mind off Jimin.

   A little later, you got pretty bored and lonely so you decided to secretly check on Jimin. You tiptoed, trying not to make noise. Suddenly, you missed a step and tripped. As you fell to the floor, Jimin quickly looked at you and blushed real hard. He awkwardly giggled. You looked at him and saw what he was doing. He was decorating the living room with birthday decorations, balloons, and numerous birthday presents. There was an awkward silence between you and Jimin. "Uhhhhh..." He avoided eye contact for a moment. You quickly got up and ran to Jimin. "T-Thank you oppa!" You squeezed him. "All this for me?" You jumped with pure happiness on your face. He ruffled your hair. "Happy birthday, Y/N." "I love you so much." You created a weird expression on your face and praised.

   Later on, you celebrated your birthday party with your family. You walked into the dining room. Balloons, decorations, and presents everywhere. You looked at the table. An ice cream cake with fruits and sprinkles splattered everywhere. "Wow!" You clapped your hands. "Jimin did this all." Your mom placing her hand on your shoulder and smiling. Jimin bowed and gave you a hug. "Why would I forget about my one and only sister?" He wrapped his arm around you. "It was supposed to be a surprise party, but you suddenly came." He said. "Oppa, a-all this for me? Thank you so much!" You were super joyful. It was fun. Eating, socializing, laughing, and overall just being happy. Being yourself around Jimin. "Open this." He handed you a box. Once you opened it, your eyes widened. "Wow!" You praised. It was a cute, simple, and beautiful dress. "Thank you!" You smiled at Jimin. He handed you multiple gifts. Your family was real happy that you and Jimin were getting along well and were spending time with each other.

   You received a lot of gifts that you really wanted. Then he gave you the last one. "From BTS" Was written on the label. "I wonder what it could be." You thought. After unboxing the present, you found many, many, many things that you loved. A dress, a necklace, a mini notebook, even a cute little plush, a hand written note, and a bunch of other cute items. "Wow! I've never felt so happy!" You enlightened. You took the note and unfolded it. "To Y/N, happy birthday! You are such an amazing person." The card was full of cute doodles. "Is it time to sing happy birthday?" Your mom asked. Everyone else got up and walked to the table. Singing happy birthday and praising their one and only Y/N. "I won't ever forget about you or your birthday. It was my plan for me to pretend like I didn't remember." He patted you on the back. "This is the best birthday party I've ever had. Thank you Jimin oppa!"

Imagine BTS As Your Older Brother | BTS Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें