Jolteon TF

by Firework154, Oct 28, 2011, 4:44:17 PM

Literature / Fan Fiction / General Fiction

Jolteon TF

More sparks radiated up his arms, making Trent grunt in pain as it began to flow through his entire body, fully paralyzing him in the process. He still gripped onto the rock for the moment, as he suddenly felt something on his skin.

Although he couldn't see it, he most certainly felt the sharp yellow fur starting to grow on his legs. The fur easily sliced through his jeans and shoes, tearing them off within moments to reveal yellow legs. More electricity flowed through his legs as the more physical changes began to happen.

The upper parts of his legs widened, sinking into his torso slightly while the rest of his legs began to change. While they were, he began to feel his feet tickle. His toes thickened and merged with one another while the nails turned black and turned into claws. Soft pads of skin formed on the bottom of his shrinking feet, for they were now paws.

By now, his legs were now fully digitigrade, taking a good amount off of his height. Trent tried to move his hand off of the stone but the force was simply too much for him to handle. All he could do was watch in horror as the transformation process continued.

Large spines of yellow fur grew above his rear end, growing on both sides for a good amount until they stopped. Trent suddenly felt the line of yellow fur now starting to cover his torso and back, ripping his shirt off with ease to reveal his fur. As the fur began to crawl up his arms, Trent suddenly noticed that he was shrinking in size. Years of height growth was being taken off of him and within moments, he was reduced to two feet.

He was still reaching up to the stone, his muscles being strained heavily. Suddenly, Trent noticed that changes happened while he was shrinking. His entire arm was now covered in yellow fur and his hands turned into paws. The only upside was that he was able to move his arms. Trent removed his paws off the stone, now standing on all four legs.

He felt a strange sensation spike on his neck, making him jump slightly. Large spines of white fur quickly fluffed out of his neck, hiding some of his yellow fur under it. Trent quickly felt the yellow fur cover his face as the final changes came underway.

Trent felt that his hair was simply turned into fur and shrank in size. He suddenly felt his ears grow large and move to the top of his head, yellow fur on the outside and black fur on the inside. As he felt his jaw bone expanding, his vision was blurred for a moment as his eyes were turning pure black. Once his vision returned, he saw that his mouth and nose had both changes, ending the transformation and making Trent something far from human.