Chapter 21

Robyn

Robyn

For the two minutes that Eric's been here, I've been in his arms with tears rolling down my face. When I told him that all of the tests came out positive, he made his way over to my house. After Winter and Jaylen stormed out, I was by myself with no one to express my feelings to. While they were peeling off, E was pulling up. I mustered up a nervous smile and hugged him tight. I always felt safe wrapped in his arms.

"Whatever you wanna do, I'm with you, Rob." He mumbled against my neck and I nodded as he rocked us from side to side in the middle of my living room. "Don't give them negative thoughts no clout. Look at me," I looked up at him and he swiped my tears away with his cold hands.

"If ain't nobody else here for you, I'ma always show up 'bout you. You hear me?" I nodded and looked away. He brought my eyes back to his gaze. "I'm serious, Rob."

"Okay." I whispered and he kissed my forehead. "You wanna talk to me about this game-plan we gotta set?" He asked and I shook my head. I just wanted to sleep, honestly. This shit has to be a dream.

"Why, baby girl?" He asked, walking me over to the couch.

"Eric, I'm scared. Everything in my life has been temporary. Literally everything and I'm scared that if I give you my all, I'll be assed out again. This time with a baby, I don't know what to do with a kid right now."

"If you give me your all, I'ma match it. Fuck them niggas who realized that you was the truth the minute you walked out they lives. I met you a few months ago and I can't fathom losing you now. You mean something to a nigga, I admit this shit is happening fast but we got the chance to create something beautiful together. If you not with it, let me know. I'll slide you the bread and let you handle that."

"I don't want you to go. Meeting you was so refreshing but everything is happening fast and I didn't mean for it to happen, I-"

"Baby, I was there too. We was gone in the moment, we could've been more careful but shit happens. My genes are strong and handsome as fuck, you that distraught that we about to have a shawty?" I smiled and leaned on his shoulder.

"No. If it would've happened later on in life, I would've been bouncing off the walls. It's just that my business is just now starting up and we haven't known each other for that long."

"Miss me with that shit. If I'm interested, I'm an observant nigga. I felt like I've been knowing you for my whole life. Know your beautiful ass like the back of my hand." He turned his hand over and I read over his tattoo. Loyalty.

"I'm an open book. I let everyone know too much." I admitted and he put our foreheads together. "We gotta change that. Niggas take advantage of vulnerability. Ain't nobody stepping over my baby mama no more." He laughed and I smiled, hitting him softly.

"You're not scared?" I asked and looked off into space. Thinking deep into the future. Is it a boy or a girl? What kind of mother would I be? My life is literally about to change forever.