7

Song: Treasure by Bruno Mars

When anybody tells me I can't do it
I prove them wrong

Baileys POV

It is 7:15am and I woke up at 5:10am.

I stayed up really long just thinking and I have no idea how I managed to wake up so early. I sit on the couch and play on my phone since I am basically ready to go to school.

I am just waiting till 8:00am since thats when me and Malia meet.

Music is playing and I don't hear Ethan come up to me until he takes my phone out of my hands and scrolls through my photos.

"ETHAN! Give it back!" I say jumping up trying to grab it from his hands.

He puts his hand all the way up as he looks through them, he is brushing his teeth with his other hand so I grab his toothbrush and rub it in his face. 

He runs around the house with me chasing him, he wont stop laughing and I'll admit I started laughing too.

He stops running and starts to bite his lip.

"Ohhhh Bailey" He smirks at me.

"What? WHAT did you look at?!"

He turns the phone around to see a picture of me in my bikini at the beach.

"EW! YOU PERV!" I throw a pillow at him and snatch my phone back. I pick up my bag and start walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?!" He laughs

"To school." I snap

"You don't leave for another 10 minutes!" He says pointing at the time.

I keep walking towards the door flipping him off. Before I slam the door I hear a chuckle come from him.

Ugh this guy...

As I walk out I place my earphones in listening to music. I put on 'One Dance by Drake'.

I start singing along when I see Ethan's black jeep parked up. An evil smirk appears on my face and I grab out a piece of paper from my bag and write 'Honk if you want to hook up'. I smirk while the lid of the pen is in my mouth. I stick it on the back of his jeep and skip off to school.

This is going to be hilarious.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

I stand in the hallway with Scott and Malia as they tell me about Valentines day coming up. 

Ugh. I hate valentines, it just reminds me of how lonely I really am. 

I look over at Grayson as he has his back leaned up on his locker surrounded by his friends. They are literally just across the way of us so I hear their conversation.

Grayson picks up his phone

"Hey bro where you at?"

I dont hear the other side of the conversation as his phone is too far away but I hear yelling through the phone. Graysons eyes go wide as he starts to chuckle.

"Chill bro, come meet us by our lockers and tell me about it" He laughs.

"Oh your already here? Oh yup I see you" He hangs up and starts to search through the hall of people.

I see Grayson wave and I look over to see who he is waving at and it is Ethan.

Ethans hair is floppy and his face looks annoyed. Once he sees Grayson and his friends he starts to grin.