26

Song: (Stop) Just love by Us The Duo

Baileys POV

Lunch seemed to be going well. Ethans friends were so cool and chill to talk too. 

Scott got along well easily with them and it seemed like me and Malia just fit in perfectly with the group.

I noticed we got a lot of dirty looks and I could hear some of the shit words girls would whisper.

I shrugged it off knowing that it was just jealousy. I mean who wouldn't be.

Me, Bailey Piper was hanging out with the hottest well known boys at our school. Like, what the actual hell.

The whole time I realised Ethan hardly spoke. I turned my head and saw him looking down. His tray of food hardly touched.

I shifted closer to him, "Hey you algood bup?" He doesn't respond.

"EY BUP" I tickle him a little and he cannot resist but smile. 

"Haha there he is" I tickle his stomach making him hit away my hand as he laughs.

"Come closer" I nod my head towards me and Malia. His eyes shoot up at me. He looked surprised.

"What? You don't want to sit with me?" I tease. He just rolls his eyes as he chuckles.

He scoots over closer to me while sliding his tray across the table.

I was honestly worried. I don't know why. It's not like anything happened, but he wasn't laughing and smiling. I liked it when he smiled, laughed, pulled jokes. Even flirted...

Lunch sadly ends and I noticed Grayson and Riley weren't with us. "Hey where is Grayson?"

They boys look at me and then they start to look around scratching their heads.

"Hmm, wow I don't actually know?" Alex replies.

Interesting. I wonder where they could be. I look over to Ethan and he looks a bit sad. Oh no. I mentioned Riley.

"Oh uh-" I start to stutter getting extremely awkward and Ethan catches on to it.

"Lets get to Maths shall we Piper" My eyes widened at what he just said. He called me PIPER. I hate my last name.

My eyebrows scrunch up and the whole group looks at me with shocked faces. Especially Malia and Scott.

I am about to raise my voice until Ethan grabs on to my wrist pulling me down the hall through all the students getting to class.

Except he doesn't stop at our class.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU?-" He shoves me in to a janitors closet leaving me confused.

"What are you doing?" I spit at him crossing my arms.

"Whats with the attitude Bails?" He says teasingly. I see the smirk on his face grow, knowing what he did.

What is up with this guys mood swings. Honestly..

"You used my last name! No one but Malia and Scott know!" I let out a grumpy huff of air and he just laughs as he comes up to me.

"NO, stay away." I pout sticking out my bottom lip. He laughs harder and his hand rubs up and down my back.

"Bailey your last name is cute shut up!"

"Okay DOLAN"

I am about to leave until he grabs me pushing me on the wall.

He is left hovering over me.