38

Song: Kiss me by Ed Sheeran

Baileys POV
[10:45pm]

I get changed into some sweats and a big oversized shirt I found. I'm not sure where it came from, but it was comfy as hell.

I slip on some socks and the feeling was great. Removing my heels and slipping socks on felt amazing.

I quickly throw my hair up in a bun and walk out of my room. Just looking at the fort made me smile. My cheekbones were piercing through.

My eyes began to get glossy again until Ethan softly places his hand on my shoulder.

"Nice shirt" He smirks looking me up and down.

I am confused for a bit until I realise. This is his.

My cheeks go red and I tuck my hair behind my ear.

"Nervous?" he chuckles.

"How did- Ohhh" I giggle. His hand softly goes behind my ear and the pad of his thumb rubs softly against my cheek.

"Lets check it out huh?" He chuckles and grabs my hand as I nod.

I stop just at the entrance and Ethan stops to look at me.

"What are you waiting for?" His smile makes my heart melt.

I bend down slightly and walk in.

My hands immediately cover my mouth as my eyes start tearing up.

I was shook. Pure shook.

"ETHAN!" I slap his arm and he giggles.

"What! You said you always made a fort, watched movies with your favourite snacks..."

"So here is your fort, the tv with netflix is in here with us and.." His hands reach under a blanket and I am not ready for this.

"NO!" I squeal.

"Yes" He grins. He lifts the blanket and right there in front of me was all my favourite snacks.

 He lifts the blanket and right there in front of me was all my favourite snacks