35

Song: Make it to me by Sam Smith

Baileys POV
[7:33pm]

We arrive at the front of the school and I see Cameron waiting with lots of the other boys. 

I see Grayson hugging Riley from the back and Ethan didn't seem affected by it. 

Hm, what is up with him?

Malia jumps out when she sees Scott which makes me happy.

Aaron was too busy talking to the boys to fully notice.

Before I open the door Ethan stops me by grabbing on to my arm. I look at him confused and he hands me another piece of paper.

I giggle. "Another one so soon?" 

"Just open it" He laughs.

'over'

The word 'over'. I stick it in my pocket.

I am about to get out but Ethan stops me yet again. 

"Wait wait!" He jumps out pointing his hand at me. I laugh as I watch him jog around the front of the car to my door.

He fixes his suit, which he looked extremely good in. Sexy even.

Then he opens my door and my cheeks go pink. 

"What a gentlemen" I hold on to my dress and hop out.

"My pleasure princess.." He bows and I swear he is such a goof.

Oh how I wish I was here with him.

"Bailey!" 

Me and Ethan look towards where the voice was coming and sure enough it was Cameron. He looked nice but I really wish Ethan was the one to be running towards me.

"You look beautiful tonight" He softly grabs my hand and I can't help but blush.

"She looks gorgeous" Ethan added, catching me off guard. I smile. "Thank you E.."

"Algo-" 

"ETHAN!" A screeching voice interrupted him and sure enough it was Lydia.

Damn, she must of agreed. Ethan kind of flopped in a way and I giggled. He didn't look too amused as he locked arms with her.

Malia obviously found her way to Aaron as they are clinged to one another yet again. Scott stands alone and I tilt my head.

"Scott, don't you have anyone?" I ask. He looks down as he bites his lip. He head slowly nods no.

Shit. No, my poor bup. I grab his arm on my free side and lock arms with him. He looks at me then at Cameron.

"No, Bailey its okay you have a-"

"Cameron doesn't mind, do you?" I look at Cameron and he nods no. "Of course not" 

His jaw is slightly clenched, meaning he must not be 'so' fine with it. But I don't give a shit. Scott means too much to me.

Ethans POV

My heart flutters at how much she cares for Scott. She is so kind and.. Ugh. She is everything.

I smile in awe at her, just staring.

"Ethey!" Lydia clings on to me and I roll my eyes. 

I already wasn't fond of her. "What?"

"Why are you staring at Bailey?" 

"Why do you care?" I spit back. Shit, that was mean.

"Because you are here with me, not her" I roll my eyes.