25

Song: Love on top by Beyonce

Baileys POV

I wake up to an annoying ass alarm and the sound of someone running around the place. I let out a groan and I hear Ethan's voice in the kitchen clinging on dishes. " Bailey get your ass up! We are late!"

Pffft we aren't late I swear I set my alarm for.. SHIT OMFG! I look at my bedside table to see my alarm on 8:30am. NO. NO. 

I fall off of my bed and I jump up grabbing whatever is in my top shelf and chuck it on my bed. I tell out to Ethan begging him to make me a coffee and I don't even need to finish my sentence. He walks in with my bag, already packed, a coffee and my toothbrush.

My heart flutters at his kind gesture and I walk over grabbing it from him. Why is he being so sweet? "Thanks.."

"Of course! Now get ready, would you like a ride?" He looks like he is in a hurry. "No Ethan, just go I can get ready its okay-" He cuts me off. "Bailey hurry up I will be waiting in the car!" He runs out the door so I don't get to refuse.

Ugh. Smart guy. 

I quickly put on some clothes while sipping on my coffee. 

Once I am done I throw my hair up in a quick ponytail and skull down my coffee. 

I grab my phone, bag and toothbrush and run out of my room brushing my teeth. As I pass the bathroom I throw my toothbrush in the sink and gulp down some water real quick. 

I am running down the apartment stairs till I reach outside to see Ethan waiting patiently on his phone in the car. 

It is freezing outside so I race to his car and once I open the door I am hit with a warm air. 

Ahhhh. 

He must of turned on the heaters. He gives me a smile and I close the door rubbing my hands together. 

"Hey so who is the special guy?" He asks.

What?! What does he mean? Where did the sudden subject come from?

"Excuse me?"

"Its valentines tomorrow? Ya know, there is a school dance and everything."

Holy shit. I forgot. Ugh how I hate valentines. How did I forget?? 

I am supposed to be helping setting it up today after school and tomorrow morning! How in the world was I so stupid! Malia wouldn't stop talking about it last week either!

"Ugh, I forgot." He just laughs. "What do you mean you forgot?! I thought girls overthink this stuff every year!" He chuckles.

"Yeah every girl with an actual date, I am lonely every year." Opps. I didn't mean for it to sound so depressing. 

"I mean I make a fort every valentines and watch movies while eating my favourite snacks. I love forts so much they make me feel like a little kid again. But I haven't been able to make one these past few years." I look down. 

"What why?" Ethan speaks up. 

"Too sad to make one you know... Everyone is out with their lovers while I am in a fricking fort all by myself. Seems pretty depressing to me."

"Sounds fun to me!" He smiles and starts to drive us to school. I chuck on some Bryson Tiller the whole ride to school. Once we arrive Malia is waiting for me at the water fountain. "Wanna hang at lunch?" Ethan yells out to me before I get too far.

"Won't you be with the boys?" He nods his head, "Yeah! but they will like you, trust me!" 

I smile at him and turn my back on him, "See you in history assclown!" 

"HEY!" He yells out to me. I start giggling with Malia beside me. We turn back to see Ethan chasing us and she grabs my hand as we sprint down the hallways. 

"Why were you so late?" She yells, losing her breath from running.

"Guess!" I laugh at her looking at Ethan, signalling he was the reason.

Lunch Time...

"Suicides after school?" Malia asks me as we grab our trays.

"Yup, I totally forgot training yesterday and have punishment for not showing up." 

"Ugh what a pain! I will probably have to join since I didn't either. Once we got that ice-cream my stomach felt really bad so I stayed home."

Opps at least she actually had a good excuse for not going. We keep talking as we move to our left grabbing our food. Once the line has ended we turn around and look. 

Yup, here we go. The big lunch area. We usually sit outside on the end table near the field. It is 'our' table. Everyone at school has their 'own' table. Ethans table was outside too, just a few tables down. "You going to go hang out with Ethan?" Malia asks.

I don't want to if she doesn't want me to. "If you don't want me to I-" "WHAT!" She cuts me off and starts laughing.

"Are you kidding me!" She giggles.  I give her a confused look.

"Yes! Go hang out with him! As long as me and Scotty can too?!" Pfft. Was that even a question, of course they were going to be coming with me! Plus, all the boys know Scott and he is mates with all of them basically through sports and classes.

We start walking over to Ethans table and once his eyes meet mine a big smile forms on his face. My cheeks turn pink and I look down tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Hey guys this is Bailey, a good friend of mine!" They all look at me up and down. I hear a couple chuckle and elbow Ethan.

I just make out one of their comments,

"She is a cute one, mind if I-" Ethan slaps his shoulder and looks mad. 

I look over at the guy and see it is Cameron Dallas. He is really cute and I mean, him calling me cute made me kinda happy in a way. 

"What was that for?" Cameron whisper yells. Ethan doesn't say anything. His jaw is clenched and he looks down at his hands.

Whats up with him?