1.3 - "-Sakura, I want you to marry me."

The knight who grabbed my hand, looked at Winzel-san with a puzzled face.

"Why is Instructor Winzel here—um, this girl is."

"Sakura."

The man who spoke over the words of the knight holding my hand was brought by Winzel. Looking at how he is dressed, he is also a knight. However, there is a rose insignia on his necklace instead. This represents the Orphen Knights, one of the 3 Orders in the kingdom. I observed him as he looked at me in surprise.

Rather saying it was black, he had gray hair and eyes. He looked like a serious person, his uniform was neat, and his shoes were polished until they shined. When I compared the man to a flower, he seems much more suited for the lily's insignia. Not flamboyant like a rose, but a pure, dignified lily.

Anyways, Winzel-san said, "Some knights may be chosen for their beauty. Appearance is also important, that's just how it is." Despite hearing so before, it is now that I believe it, seeing the handsome faces of both knights.

"You, do you not remember? Vioce and Louis. They were the top students." It seems that their skill with the sword was excellent, but I had no memory of that. For a lunch lady, everyone was treated as a cute son, whether or not they excelled. Even though I remember their likes and dislikes, I hardly cared for who was good at archery or swordsmanship. Still, it was only a year ago. As expected, I recalled those two names. I groaned and raised my eyes.

Four pairs of eyes were looking at me. While looking at two of them, I dug through my past memories. The boys who I took care of a year ago. There is no mistake, but, which one...? I thought hard and exclaimed "Ah!?" I remember! With three pairs of shining eyes, and one dissatisfied Ciel, I nodded as I said, "I remember!"

"Is this right? 'I do not like carrots and sweet potatoes' Vioce, who was often scolded by Winzel-san and the 'I'm afraid of ghosts, let me sleep with you' Louis, correct? You're both grown up now!"

Towards me who was smiling, the two knights looked down, Ciel said "Carrot... Ghost..." and looked at them strangely, Winzel gave a big laugh.

When he figured that I would not run away, Louis gently released my hand. He stared disbelievingly at his fingers, then directed a glance at my other hand, and I turned my eyes toward the hand still connected with Ciel's. Ciel who was holding onto my hand tightly seemed to give off a sense of superiority. Next to the Ciel who was gloating, I looked towards the two people who seemed to have grown up fairly well.

"Well, certainly, both were only 12 or 13 at the time... so, wait, are they already older than I am!?" I felt like an old lady seeing these two that had grown up so quickly, Vioce blinked his eyes in curiosity.

"Older, than you...?" Oh, the memories. By the way, it was only Vioce who ever used polite speech with me in that dorm. Even now he is doing the same towards me who looks younger. While I'm still thinking about what a good boy he is, Louis tilted his head. His smooth hair spilling over. I recalled that Louis had a very cute face from long ago. I thought that he looked like a girl at the time, but now it's clearly the face of a man. It was nostalgic. Both of them have grown up, but they still have a semblance of their younger selves.

I thought about how fast they grew up, I felt as though I was a neighbouring aunt, Louis slowly looked me over from head to toe, muttering.

"You don't look like you've changed at all, even though it has already been 10 years."

"Because I'm still 20 years old."

Back then, as someone who was made fun of by being called old lady, I took some pride here. Half the boys who made fun of me back then would now be slightly older than me, and the others would be about the same age. Even that difference would only be about one or two years younger. I will not be referred to as old lady anymore. So I proudly stated my age to the two people that asked.