3.3 - "Do you hate being touched by me?"

Night came. They were coming.

After that, I had told Vioce and Louis, "I want to see my father-in-law. Today, right now!" But both men replied with no. Louis with a bitter smile had said, "It's our first night as a married couple, why would you want to spend it somewhere else?" and Vioce had said, "Ah, then let's go another day" while feeling relieved. My husbands' parents' house still made me a little nervous, but compared to this, it might as well be heaven considering that I may get attacked while sleeping. I would rather go to heaven.

My two husbands went to work in the afternoon, I was left alone at home, then there were five people in the house. They're amazing. They worked with Louis and Vioce's parents' house until now, both sides of the family pushed them our way, "We trust them to take care of your new home." If there was any trouble you should tell them, I was told that, so of course I told them, "I want to go to my husbands' parents' home", but the answer was clearly no.

As a result, I was praying to God that "both of them were not able to come home because they were doing overtime." Whether the wish went through, in the evening, while I was busy preparing the meals, Louis had sent me a message filled with regret, "No matter what, at any rate, I won't be able to return home today." I was ecstatic, I gave Louis's messenger a smile, "Thank you, please tell Louis to work hard until the very end. If by any chance it ends early, because the roads are dangerous at night, you must absolutely tell him not to come back."

But, unfortunately, what good did that do? When the sky was dark, Vioce cheerfully came home. Vioce narrowed his eyes and embraced me, calling out my name affectionately. I quickly averted my face before his lips could reach me. Very dangerous.

"Welcome back, Vioce. Dinner's ready."

I said as I extracted my body from him, Vioce had an even more delighted expression.

"Sakura made it?"

"Yeah, well. No need to get worked up about it."

It was my first time being a wife. If you're going to care for me financially, I should at the very least prepare the meals, and clean and wash up after them. Besides, I was indebted to their parents', mother-in-law had told me, "It would be good if you could work outside." Just do your best preparing supper. So to say.

"It's tough looking after a husband. Sakura-san will be doing housework, alone right? Why don't you take some servants with you? Won't you need someone guarding you?"

"No thanks, Because I'll have nothing to do at home, it's alright."

"Is that so? But... well, I guess if that's what Sakura-san wants. Please let me know if you're having any trouble."

"Yes, thank you very much."

"If it's difficult during the night, you don't have to get up in the morning. As an adult, you can set aside morning preparations—But, do your best at night."

"Night... ah, dinner, right? The cooking that mother-in-law taught me, I'll do my best to replicate it!"

Today's stewed dish was taught to me by Vioce's mother. The two mothers were very good at cooking, and during the time I was in their care, they taught me how to their son's favourite food. Then I was taken to a dress tailor, "This is a bride's dream," and I was taught how to do embroidery. It's all thanks to them, I was indebted to their parents, they would never allow Louis or Vioce to feel alone, simply put, they were very kind. Currently, that tender feeling was non-existent, when I was at their parents' home they gave off an older brother type feeling, there was none of this amorous vibe.

That's why. When my new life began, being asked for a kiss or something more, I was quite surprised. Very surprised.

I vaguely remembered what happened at their parents' house, while stepping away from Vioce, heading to the kitchen where the prepared meal was. On the way, I noticed the way Vioce looked at me, a sweet gaze like a newlywed husband looking at their wife, it made me feel rather embarrassed.