第三章 [𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞]

━━ 苹果 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ W ]

"How was your date yesterday?" I quizzed while pouring some cereal into a bowl. It was currently 7 in the morning.

"Oh, it was great! I met her in the park as I said. We took a brisk walk and went to a stall that sold hot chocolate and marshmallows. It was really good. Oh, we also......." Uncle effused, telling me every single detail including the time where he almost fell because he was staring at his date rather than in front of him.

Sounds about right.
This is a typical uncle behaviour.

"I'm glad that you had fun, uncle." I munched down on my Lucky Charms.

"Speaking of which, did you meet Jina yesterday?" Uncle smirked which I have yet to get used to. Thinking of yesterday's events made me blush furiously as bright as a red delicious.

"I did uncle. Why?"

"What do you mean why? Spill the beans boy!"

"Okay, okay. So she came like really late, almost close to 5. I already cleaned the place and also left the remaining apples on the table. I kind of fell asleep but someone woke me up and I fell—" Uncle laughed loudly, knowing the next words I was about to say. I just shot him a glare.

"Uncle, I'm pretty sure this runs in the family." I retorted to which he just glared back. Now, I'm the one laughing at him.

"At one point I thought she was cold so I gave her my scarf. She was like stammering her words but she said she wasn't cold." I continued still confused. Her cheeks were really red too.

" Winwin, you gotta be kidding me." Uncle groaned as he slammed his head on the kitchen counter. There goes his remaining brain cells.

"I don't get it, what do you mean?" I asked still confused as ever.

"She was obviously shy, Winwin. Gosh, you're so dense! I bet she likes you too."

Jina?

Liking me?

THAT GORGEOUS LADY BEING ATTRACTED TO ME?!

NAH, DON'T PLAY WITH ME.

That was a stretch!

I could only hope.

"Really?! You think so?!" I exclaimed, getting warm and fuzzy from the thought.

"Hey, even ugly people get life-long partners." Uncle snickered, now holding his pastry up.

"Hey! I'm being serious here." I smacked his hand that made him almost drop his croissant.

"Winwin, is it me or it's really cold out here today?" Uncle quizzed while rubbing his hands for warmth. I shrugged, it felt pretty fine.

For me at least.

"I think it's just you."

"Well, can you do me a favour?" He asked.

"What is it?" Hoping it wouldn't be anything extreme.

"Help me buy hot chocolate at the stall near the park."

"But that's like all the way to the other side." I deadpanned, already groaning in laziness. It was about 200 metres away but I was lazy so 200 metres to me is 2 kilometres.

"Winwin, stop whining. Just help me out and besides the hot chocolate is really good." He begged, clutching into my shoulders.

"Alright, stop being a baby." I rolled my eyes as I stood up from the wooden stool. Uncle just grinned, his mouth out wide from ear to ear.