第十一章 [𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬]

━━ 苹果 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I know this is sudden and all but uncle wants you to come over for dinner. He's making his speciality, chicken dumpling soup." Winwin looked over to Jina, nervous as always despite being this close to her countless times before.  They were both in her car, a usual routine which ends with Winwin's Uncle picking him up.

But tonight will be different.

"Sounds delicious. It's nice to enjoy cooking from someone else other than me." A chuckle escaped Jina's lips but her face's expression told that she wasn't happy.

Jina has been homesick and misses her family very badly. She misses her mom's cooking, her dad's funny antics and also her cute but annoying little brother. The thought of eating food not made by her or the takeouts she sometimes gets gave her a sense of longing towards her loved ones. Even though Winwin might be a blur at things such as romance or analysing people's emotions, he knows when someone is upset.

"Well, that's great! Uncle always makes huge portions even if it's just the two of us. The worse part is, he'll force me to finish the rest." Winwin laughed before patting his tummy, "If this goes on, I might need to join the Biggest Loser."

Jina thought otherwise, he's been eating all the pastries these past few months and she was sure Winwin hasn't even gained a pound!

In fact, Winwin looked like he's been hitting the gym recently. She realised his arms look way more defined and overall more muscular. It's been something she's been staring at whenever Winwin would lift his sleeves up whenever they were baking goods in her house.

She almost dropped a freshly baked apple pie, if it wasn't for Winwin to grab her by the shoulders.

However, that made Jina even more flustered to which she did end up dropping the pie.

Poor apple pie.

"Thank you for inviting me, uncle." Jina beamed as soon as she sees him. He was in the kitchen, diligently chopping up vegetables. Jina giggled as she inspected the piece of material covering his front.

"You're welcome and what's the giggle for? Oh, you like my apron?" He glances at the material on his stomach before laughing loudly. "Cool isn't it?" He twirled a couple of times. Winwin who just entered instantly groaned.

"An apron with abs isn't going to make you have abs, uncle. You have to work for them."

Uncle crossed his arms as he retorted,  "Well this is instant! No effort required." The old man then proceeded to walk towards his nephew, poking his stomach, "I know you have abs, Winwin. Don't need to show off now."

"Uncle! N-no I don't!" He stammered, slapping his hands away.

"Righttt... you can't lie to me. I could literally feel it with my finger just now."

"In fact, Jina come over here."

"H-huh? Why...?" She hesitantly approached the both of them, wondering what he was going to say.

"Touch his stomach! He has abs!"

Jina's face immediately flushed bright pink, "W-what? M-must— " Uncle immediately took her right hand and placed it right by Winwin's abdomen to which the boy's body instantly froze. Jina's eyes widened upon her hand in contact with his tummy.

"See! I told you!" He chortled, as he moved her hand up and down slightly, letting her feel his toned stomach.

"W-woah... Y-you're r-right!" She blurted before retracting her hand away.