第五章 [𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬]

━━ 苹果 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ W ]

This was it. I was standing in front of Jina's house at 8 in the morning. I promised her to help with the baking.

Though, I was thinking of how much help I can actually give. I'm not cut out for cooking, less so with baking.

I just hope I don't burn her house down with my tragic hands...

I should probably have the fire force on speed dial.

Taking one deep breath, I rang her door. After a few seconds, I heard feet shuffling and the door was opened.

"Hey, Winnie! Come in." Jina beamed as she gestured me to enter her house. I nodded as I took my shoes off and entered. I made sure to keep a good distance between us as I walked behind her.

"Your house looks really comfy." I complimented as I looked around. It was really simple and had a nice clean look to it.

"Thank you! I decorated it all by myself." She chirped with a proud smile plastered on her pretty face.

I think I might have gone blind...

Her smile was too scintillating.

"Is anyone else here?" I asked. Maybe she had a sister or a brother or maybe...
A roommate?
I mean seems plausible.
It could be a girl or maybe
A boy...
What if he's her best friend?
Or...
BOYFRIEND?!

"I live alone. My family actually stays in Busan with my younger brother. I moved here because of college." She explained, with my breathing still hitched.  I immediately sigh in relief.

God, I think that's my new record for holding my breath.

I then realise something.
Something very important.
It's just me and Jina in this house...

Just us two...
In this house...
Jina and I...

OH MY GOD.
OKAY, STAY CALM.
THIS IS FINE.
TOTALLY FINE.
FUC—

"I-I see," I responded, keeping my cool.

"So, I have a few problems." She stated, walking towards the dry side of the kitchen.

"I don't know what to name the stall, I'm not sure what to sell and how much and the price and oh my god, this is so confusing." She jabbered, waving her arms all about. She then proceeded to pout, to which my heart may have stopped beating. I might die of too much cuteness exposure. But, I put up a brave facade as I reassured her.

"Hey, don't worry. We can discuss this. All we need is paper and a pen."

We'll also need a miracle, but that's for another time.

"I'll get some papers and pens then. Oh, you can sit there." She pointed to the white square table in the middle of the dry kitchen. I nodded and plopped into a seat. I twiddled with my thumbs as I try to rake up some solutions to Jina's concerns.

"I'm back," Jina said as places a few A4 papers and various coloured pens on the table.

"Do you want anything to drink?"

"Do you have hot chocolate? If you don't, tea is fine." I replied back.

"One hot chocolate coming up!" With that, she disappeared from my sight. I decided to not waste time and start writing down on the papers.

I wrote the problems we currently have on one paper,
1) name of the stall
2) what to sell
3) price of one good
4) how much to make for each good.