oh saathiya

buamaa's house:

that day:

gauri came back home with buamaa to see her children studying well munni wasn't. she was about to hug them when she saw aadhira's fist bandaged.

gauri: aadhira! what happened to your fist?

aadhira, munni and viren were speechless for a minute. just then munni opened her mouth and aadhira and viren held their breath.

munni: hira didu was being naughty and by accident hurt her hand.

gauri: arre aadhira, you should be careful na.

aadhira: sorry mama. 

she mouths 'thank you' to munni.

gauri: what are you mouthing?

aadhira: nothing.

gauri looks suspicious and re-bandages the fist. 

buamaa: accha gauri, you can go and pray now. i will look after the kids.

gauri: ji buamaa.

she stands up and quickly takes a shower then changes:

she goes out of the house and starts her walk.

dargah:

om entered with full devotion, something he never showed to God in thirteen years but now he needed God's blessings. for something important. very very important. he goes to the prayer room and folds his hands together.

om in mind: god, i know that in the past i have committed many sins and now i want to fix them.

gauri enters the same dargah and covers her head then goes to the wish tree first (i think that's what you call it) and gets a sacred thread. slowly and slowly and slowly she ties it around a branch.

gauri in mind: god, i know that i was that innocent girl who would trust anyone blindly but now mr omkara singh oberoi opened my eyes and i promise that from now on i will never trust anyone blindly.

she ties the sacred thread tight and prays to the tree. she then goes inside the dargah with full devotion and respect. she goes inside the prayer room, folds her arms together and then closes her eyes.

scene 1:

om in mind: i know that i forget how to respect women because i never respected gauri, i forced myself on her, i hitted her, treated her like she was an animal and insulted her. now i realized she was never the reason for jhanvi thakur's death, she never trapped kaali thakur and she never trapped me. i want her back god.

scene 2:

gauri in mind: god, that man forced himself on me, fulfilled his desire for lust, he only accused me and insulted me. but.. but that didn't matter, what was worst was that mr omkara singh oberoi mistreated my children. i can never forgive him for that.