'You be my cool partner'+27th January

The next day:

Om was walking from the park thinking of that cooking contest advay told him about.

He smiles lightly and says to himself: sorry munni but you are my first target. I don't want to target you first but if I win your heart then I know that I can win your stone hearted siblings and then your mum.

He continues walking and eventually finds munni's school. He sees munni waiting for gauri or aadhira to come.

Om: hey munni.

Munni: hi..you villain or long hair?

Om: I would like long hair.

Munni: oki, long hair me ask question.

Om: go ahead.

Munni; mummy busy, buadadi busy, so you be my cool partner?

Om looked confused and said to his innocent daughter: cool partner?? Matlab?

Munni: matlab you make food with me.

Om: oh I get you, ok baby I will but on one condition.

Munni: munni agree to anything.

Om: you won't call me villain.

Munni: we see.

Om's jaw dropped as he heard the three year old say that.

Om: what? Oh come on munni I am begging you.

Munni: win then no villain.

She sees aadhira and runs to her. Thankfully aadhira didn't see him.

Om: very demanding, I have to win. Thanks a million munni.

He goes from the school cursing the condition munni placed.

27th January:

Buamaa's house:

Munni: mummy wake up. Wake up.

Gauri: let me sleep for some more.

Munni: I hungi.

Gauri: go ask buadadi.

Munni: I want you cook.

Gauri: fine.

She wakes up tired and sees munni next to her all innocent with those puppy eyes. She sees the calendar and her head starts to ache.

Gauri in mind: why am I feeling pain that today is 27th?? I think munni has banged my head with something.

She gets out and picks munni up. They go out of the room with gauri confused.

Gauri in mind: today is 27th January and I feel so confused. What happened on this day?

She shakes her head and continues walking.

Meanwhile:

Advay's POV:

27th January!! Once again this day has come. The day gauri slapped me and left me. That day when I vowed to make her life miserable.

Flashback:

16 years ago:

15 years old Gauri and 18 years old advay was talking to each other as they walked from having chaat. Gauri always saw advay as a friend but advay saw gauri beyond that. He saw her as his one and only.

Gauri: oh advay! Where are you lost?

Advay: nowhere.

Gauri: really?

Advay: yes gauri I swear.

Gauri: stop acting scared. Scaredy cat.

Advay: I am not!

Gauri: yes you are!! If I ask you something you get all scared.

Advay: what about you?? You are scared of lots of things.

He saw gauri biting her lips and knew what she was thinking of.... her Chachi and Chachu.

Advay: sorry gauri.

Gauri: no problem meri dost.

They continue walking and laughing when rain started to fell, the rain became heavier and heavier that advay and gauri ran to find shelter in a small abandoned house.

House:

Advay: you ok?

Gauri: yes I am fine.

As she turned, she felt something clinging on her. She turned and found advay wrapped her waist tight like a snake and licking her neck. She felt uncomfortable and tried to push advay away but advay clinged on her.

Gauri: advay stop this.

Advay: never. You are too hot and beautiful.

Gauri pushed advay away from her and slapped him hard.

Gauri: what is your problem? Do friends do like this to each other?

Advay: but we are lovers.

Gauri: IN YOUR DREAMS!! WE ARE NOWHERE NEAR LOVERS!!!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND BUT REALITY IS YOU JUST WANT ME FOR LUST!

Advay: ga....

She ran out of the house and that was the last time he saw her.

Fb ends.

Advay: you made me realise Love is nothing but slaps. I will trap you gauri and you will regret that for your entire life.

Precap: aarti-aadhira talk+cooking contest

Target: 23+ votes and 4+ comments.

Hey guys, just wanna say that me and sarani are writing from advay in Bareilly but different plots. Just not to confuse anyone.