Advay in bareily+ aarti- adhira

the next day:

a black Mercedes entered the entrance to barielly. 

driver: sir, we are here.

man: good.

the driver goes out of the car and quickly opens the door for the man. the man went out of the car, wearing a three piece grey suit. all you could see of his was his beard and his eyes covered with sunglasses. he smirks and slowly raised his hand to take off his sunglasses. his sunglasses was taken off and his entire face was revealed. advay.

advay: after ages, I am back in this very city. 

driver: but you hate this city, then why are you back in this city?

advay: I pay you to take me places not to ask about my personal life.

driver: sorry sir.

advay bitterly: better be!

he starts to walk slowly looking around but everywhere he could only see one thing or one person. gauri. he saw her running, her duapatta flying in the light wind, he heard her anklets jingling and then heard her laugh. hearing the jingling and laugh, he heard the slap sound, making him put his sunglasses back on.

advay in mind: every time I think of this city, all I can think is of that bitch who made my heart stone. I am only here to make her life miserable and make her regret slapping me.

he continues walking with hate in his heart.

meanwhile:

buamaa's house:

munni: no I no eat this dal.

gauri: munni, eat na.

munni: buadadi, hewp!

viren: arre munni, if you eat this dal then you will get a new toy.

munni: pakka?

buamaa: yes this is viren's pakka promise.

gauri: now eat munni else no toy.

aadhira: viren, here is the money, buy munni the toy.

viren: i'm not buying it.

aadhira: kya!

viren: you are buying it.

aadhira: why me?

viren: because I promised mum I would do the dishes. so instead you take this money and buy munni the toy.

aadhira: fine.

viren: good.

aadhira: and don't talk to me.

viren: ok then.

aadhira informs gauri where she is going and then goes out and quickly runs to the market.

aadhira: this viren! always makes me do the work! so annoying!

meanwhile:

where the oberois were staying for the time being:

pinky: accha aarti, if you want to shops, heres money. comes soon.

aarti: well do dadi. 

pinky: goods girl.

she goes out of the building and then in the car. the driver soon reaches the market and aarti gets out and starts to walk further in the market.

meanwhile:

aadhira: how much does this teddy cost?

man: 50 rupees.

aadhira: 50 rupees?

man: yes.

aadhira: and that too for one small teddy?

man: yes.

aadhira: gosh! you keep such high prices for small things! here, keep your useless teddy.

she tosses the teddy to the man and continues to search for a toy for munni.

aarti found some scarves and brought them. as she walked from the store, she bumped into a girl and both fell on the floor.

girls: ouch!

the girl who aarti bumped into quickly grabbed the money she dropped whilst aarti grabbed her bag. as they stood up, their eyes met.

girls: aadhira/aarti!

aadhira: great! just great! first you oberois don't let us live in peace in Mumbai and now barielly. so say if my mama and my family moved to America, you wouldn't let us live in peace there.

aarti: I thought you were in an orphanage somewhere.

aadhira: really?

aarti: yes. because that is where illegitimate children end up on. the orphanage!

aadhira: look what is your problem with me?

aarti: that your mother trapped my uncle making my uncle miserable and then because of your mother, I nearly lost my mum. 

aadhira: and you really think my mama... the one who raised three children single handedly despite living with so many people would shoot bade maa? sorry not bade maa anymore. anika?

aarti: maybe. since me and my siblings were growing up, all we heard was the bad things about your mother. that she was someone who kept men's beds warm, someone who trapped people for money.

aadhira: it isn't true. she never shot anika, nor did she trap people for money. it's just the oberois and their nkk. 

aarti was silent.

what did this silent mean?

precap: 'i'm sorry'+ advay and om meet