shivika listens to gauri's song+shivay in guilt

4 days later:

back in Mumbai:

shivika were in the car, shivay was driving and anika was on her phone with no love for shivay. 

anika in mind: i can't believe this man still hasn't realized his mistake! kamal hai! he disowned his own sister and he is not even feeling guilty. this is just amazing (that bit is sarcasm).

anika soon got bored and put on the radio. she went on her favourite station and continued looking at her phone. just then the lyrics of the song started:

  Yahan se kahan jaaun
Kahan main chhup jaaun
Ye aadha sa dil
Main kaise lagaaun

the voice was familiar to both shivay and anika.

shivay: anika, what backwass song have you put on? turn it off!

anika: let me listen to what i like to listen to. 

shivay: anika, it's probably just some shit!

anika: mr disowner!

shivay: disowner isn't even a word!

anika: in anika's official dictionary it is! (actually in lavanya's official dictionary, that is a word).

shivay: just shut the fuck up!

anika: you shut the fuck up!!

shivay speeds up his driving and the song continued:

O roothe dil, roothe dil, roothe dil
O jhoothe dil, jhoothe dil, jhoothe dil
O toote dil, toote dil, toote dil
Hai kya teri mushkil
O

Just go to hell
O dil... just go to hell
Dil... just go to hell
O dil... just go to hell Dil

Hai meri ghalti
Ya khud ki khata tu
Sharminda dil bas itna bata tu

Ke ab kya paana
Ke ab kya khona
Sharminda dil bohat hua rona

shivay in mind: why does this song remind me of someone i know? 

anika in mind: i think i know that this is the person you disowned. gauri must be the one singing this song. these lyrics are all related to what gauri went through.

soon the song ended and shivay was silent and glum but his cat eyes were filled with tears when:

lady on radio: this song 'just go to hell dil' is on the top 5 of our chats. an amazing true story put in a song by gauri kumari sharma.

anika switched off the radio and stared at shivay with anger. tears rolled down shivay's cheeks. 

anika: what are you thinking? tell me!

shivay was quiet making anika more angry.

anika: exactly! you have no guilt whatsoever! no shame! you disowned the girl you loved as your own sister and she always looked up to you as an little sister would do and you... you broke the trust she had for you. she loved you as a sister would do, she would trust you as a sister would do, she tied rakhi on you! for 13 years! you made a promise every rakhi to be there for her and that day! that day you broke that promise! 

shivay: anika..... voh......

anika: what 'anika, voh'?!?! SOME PEOPLE JUST THINK THAT WHAT IS IN FRONT OF THEM IS THE TRUTH!!! YOU PROVED YOURSELF NO LESS THAN OMKARA!!

shivay: at least i respect my wife and i don't force myself on her nor do i torture her unlike om did.

anika: yes that is true but like omkara, you think that what you see in front of your eyes is the truth. you saw a gun near gauri that day! but would gauri actually shoot me?! would she? answer me!!

shivay: n....n..no.

anika: exactly! she would never do something like that!! but you and your fucking habit of thinking what you see in front of you is always going to be the truth full stop was the reason you accused her. and i heard that you slapped gauri that day. you?! i knew that om slapped gauri and we tried to stop him but you!! a brother slapping his sister!! shameless!! 

she makes shivay stop the car and goes out.

anika: if you want me back, then do something to bring gauri back!!

she closes the car door and gets an auto.

shivay was crying. he failed his duties as an older brother. he broke his promise he made to gauri every rakhi from the last 13 years. he was guilty and now his wife no longer had trust in him.

precap: buamaa-om meets+surprise entry

new person entering yay! 

so who is this person? 

what will happen when buamaa meets om again?

just to say in line 18, when i said there is a lavanya official dictionary, i wasn't kidding. disowner is a word for me so is forgaven and hurted. don't ask how the hell i came up with those words 😂 ❤️