Epilogue Part 1

Sorry for a very late epilogue. I was waiting for the target on the last chapter to get completed and that took time. 

Guys this is the very last bit of Love?, do you think we can give this chapter a lot of votes and comments as a proper farewell to this book? 

There will be two parts else they will get long. Let's see what response this first bit gets then the second bit will come. 

When they came back from the beach, Jhanvi and the rest of the family started to question Om about where he went but Om and Gauri only blushed at each other. As the interrogation was going on, Aadhira noticed the ring on Gauri's finger and squealed with joy.

Viren: what happened Aadhira?

Aarti: haan Aadhira, what happened?

Aadhira: papa, did you propose?

Om nodded making everyone else in the Oberoi Mansion squeal in joy. So many 'congratulations' were being said and the women of the mansion brought Gauri to the sofa and sat her down to look at the ring and discuss about the marriage. Shivru dragged Om to the poolside and made him sit near the pool, then sat themselves next to him either side.

Rudy: so bro, ready to get married to our Bhabhi?

Om: yup. 

Shivay: remember don't get a woman angry during her shaadi preparations. Let her have what she wants else she will be in a bad mood.

Rudy: exactly. Let them be happy. Just spend money on all these things we find useless but they somehow see a purpose in. 

Om just chuckled and said: I actually want Gauri to be happy. If she wants something for this marriage, I am more than happy to give it to her. I was the worst husband to her from the last 13 years, I never made her happy only miserable so whatever she wants, I am happy to give it to her because I want to see a smile on her face.

The brothers smiled. Before one brother could talk, Dadi called the three. The O'bros got up and went to the living room. 

Dadi: we are deciding team bride and team groom so we need you three.

Anika: I choose team bride!

Bhavya: team groom!

Jhanvi: team bride!

Buamaa: I am also joining team bride.

Pinky and Shakti: team groom. 

Dadi: Shivay? Rudy? Which team are you choosing?

Rudy: I choose team.....

Gauri gave him a look but then Om gave him another look. Rudy kept his arms around Om, showing which team he was joining. Gauri made a face but then smiled with joy when Shivay sat next to her, keeping his arm around his little sister showing Om that he was joining team bride. 

Dadi: kids, which team are you guys joining?

Sanjay: I am joining chachu. 

Ruhi: same. 

Naira, Aarti and Sanjana: team bride. 

Dadi: Viren, Aadhira, Munni?

Viren: team bride. 

Gauri: thank you beta.

Om: such a traitor.

Aadhira: team groom.

She went to stand next to Om and Om kept his arm around Aadhira. 

Om: thanks meri jaan.

Aadhira: it's okay now how much credit does your card has?