Chapter 9

🎶I'm a bad author I always forget to update and I'm sorry so don't kill me🎶

"Dan! Imma start the live stream soon!"

"Okay!"

Christmas had passed, holidays were now over.

I sat in my chair and hit the live stream button.

"Hey guys!"

The chat started exploding with 'hi' and 'hello'

"So, I know this is a pretty random live stream but, I have a special announcement!"

I pretended to play the trumpet.

"I'm going on tour!"

Everyone in the chat went crazy.

"I'll be going all over so, make sure to check all the places. I'm going to post them tomorrow in the next video."

"Let's play a game now!"

I played so random games for a while before doing my outro and stopped recording.

I went back down stairs and sat on th couch with Dan.

"I can't believe you're going to be gone for two months."

I hugged Dan.

"I know. It least you can come to a few."

"Yeah, but I'll still miss you!", he said making a pouting face at me.

I giggled. (SCReEch I hate that word)

"You'll be fine. You have Ellie and Darcie to keep you company."

"But still.."

I sighed.

"I can't believe we've been dating for almost two years!"

(Whoops very large time skip heheheh k I'll leave and stop annoying you byeeeee)

"Its insane!"

"You're insane."

"Whatever you say."

++++++++++

It was later and I was just listening to random music editing some videos.

I had to record A LOT in advance since I was leaving in like, a week to go on tour.

Tickets were almost already sold out, which was crazy.

I finally finished when Dan opened the door to my office.

"Hey, (Y/N)? I'll be back in a couple hours. Just wanted to let you know I was leaving."

"Okay, that's fine. Text when you're coming back."

"Bye!"

*peeks out from behind random tree* um... hi I'm the author of this book if you even remember me.. IM SO SORRY ×100000003937272882929282828282882788483847759500286215426 Free pitchforks and torches for everyone!

But yeaj. I think I'm gonna start like, a question thing at the end of each chapter. Feel free to ask me something but, here's the questions (s) of the chapter!!

Where do you think Dan's going?

What's your favorite Band/singer to listen to? (Mines Imagine Dragons)

Byee!!