EYHNTK- Babies

February 7, 2018, 7pm:

"Nabigay mo?" You asked from the passenger seat after you got in.

"Yes. Tuwang-tuwa ang mga inaanak natin." I answered with a smile. "Tuwang-tuwa din ako sa mga babies. Ang cu-cute nila."

I was picking you up from your condo. We both decided to meet at the basement parking and leave immediately because we were running late from our dinner appointment.

"Inaanak natin talaga?" You giggled.

"Ganoon talaga yun. Pag mag-asawa na tayo, conjugal lahat pati Ninong and Ninang duties. Inumpisahan mo na nga by picking the gifts for them." I beamed.

"Sabagay." You smiled. "Let's go na. Baka ma-traffic tayo."

"Teka lang."

"Bakit?"

"Two minutes ka na dito sa kotse pero wala pa akong kiss." I pouted.

"Hay naku siya. Ang orte-orte. Sige na nga." You rolled your eyes at me and chuckled.

You quickly leaned forward and kissed my cheek then settled in your seat to wear your seatbelt.

"Sandali." I said, stopping your hand midway. "Ako na." I added then deliberately reached over so that our faces came really close, pulled the belt and snapped the lock in. "Wala bang thank you kiss?" I grinned and wiggled my eyebrows.

"Para-paraan ka talaga." You giggled. "Come here, you." You smirked and cupped my cheeks between your hands then kissed me, full and hard on the mouth. "Thank you." You whispered on my lips.

"You're welcome." I grinned. I slipped my hand on your nape then pulled you in for a deeper kiss, sliding my tongue along your lower lip to seek entrance then delving inside your sweet mouth when you allowed me to.

We kissed hungrily, tongues battling, lips sucking, pulling each other closer and moaning in each other's mouths. We were lost from the world, rather, the world was lost to us.

Beep! Beep!

The sound of the horn blaring from the car behind us snapped us back to reality. We immediately jumped away from each other, both breathless when we parted and giggling like children whose hands have been caught in the cookie jar.

I drove away, still laughing as we glanced at each other with playful stares.

***

"Y-yes, Nay. Opo. Andito na po kami sa lab-labas." I bit my lip hard and closed my eyes tight to desperately hold back a moan as your tongue swept up the side of my neck then your lips latched on the sensitive spot behind my ear.

I slapped your arm to tell you to stop but you just grinned on my skin, your bared teeth then nibbled on my earlobe causing me to grab your arm and dig my fingers into your bicep and my breath to hitch. You grunted in pain.

"Ano yun?" Nanay asked on the other line.

"W-wala po, Nay. Si RJ po. Nauntog. Ang likot kasi." I laughed and pulled on your ear, causing your mouth to open in pained gasp and detach from my skin.

You pouted and rubbed your ear as you sunk back to your seat and side-eyed me. I rolled my eyes at you and shook my head.

"Opo, Nay. Pababa na po kami ng kotse. Opo. Nag-iingat po si RJ. Behaved na po siya." I glared at you. "Opo. Bye."

We were parked outside our house in Bulacan for a special private thanksgiving dinner hosted by my parents for our family and relatives on the eve of our town Fiesta.

"Sakit ng pingot." You pouted.

"Awww... Baby, kawawa ka naman." I grinned as I cupped your cheek. "Sorry na. Ang kulit mo kasi. Kanina pa tayo hinihintay. Sina Dad kanina pa nandiyan." I said. "Let's go."

Your Dad and sisters were there too of course. Your whole family, our family, was invited by my parents. Lolo was not a hundred percent well enough to travel that long that night so he and Lola Linda had to stay home and Ate April looked after them.

"Kunin mo na yung gifts mo kay Matti sa likod. I'm sure excited na yun na makalaro ka." I told you.

"Sige na nga." You answered, still pouting. "Kiss muna."

"Tse! Ayaw na kita i-kiss. Nanununggab ka." I laughed. "Mamaya ka na nga. Baka may baby na tayo pagbaba dito pag di pa tayo lumabas."

"Uy! Gusto mo na ba? Naghahanap na ng kalaro si Matti. Tayo na lang magbigay." You grinned. "Magandang regalo yun."

"Ano to? Parang pasalubong lang galing Concha's? Ganoon? Umayos ka nga. Lagot ka kay Tatay."

"Sabi ko nga. Bumaba na tayo at bawal muna kita i-kiss hanggang bukas." You chuckled.

"Hanggang bukas? Sure ka?" I asked. "Sige ba."

"Ito naman. Mapaniwala masyado. Hanggang after dinner lang." You said.

"Ang kulit mo talaga." I laughed and dotingly pinched your cheek. "I love you."

You smiled softly and caressed my cheek. "I love you more. I can't wait for the day when I can call you my wife and see you bear our first child."

"Me too." I smiled back.

********

Unbeta'ed and not proofread. Thank you for reading. 😊