EYHNTK- Valentine Part 2

February 14, 2018:

I kept glancing at you while driving and it didn't take long before you reprimanded me.

"Ano ba? Mag-focus ka nga diyan sa pagda-drive." You chuckled and shook your head then looked out the window again, twirling the long-stemmed rose I gave you between your dainty fingers.

"Yes, Ma'am." I grinned and tried to focus on the road but how could I when you were seated just a few inches from me with a little smile on your lips and a brilliant sparkle in your eyes.

I put that smile on your face. I caused that sparkle. I made you happy just by showing up tonight. If only for those, I would breeze through my packed schedule, rat run through traffic, fly for miles, cross oceans, move mountains and defy all odds.

You always wish for me to be happy. You have made that you're priority. But the thing is, my Nicomaine, YOU are my happiness and making you happy make me the happiest.

I reached out for your hand and held it in mine as I continued driving with a contented smile on my face. I kept my eyes on the road but my attention stayed with you. From my periphery, I could see you look at me and squint probably checking if I was concentrating on my driving. Seeing that I was, or at least trying to, you smiled and relaxed in your seat, intertwining our fingers.

Soon we were at the hotel where I staged my instant surprise. Given the one hour head start our friend gave me, I hoped you would love what I had prepared for you and prayed that Mama Ten, Leysam and Kuya Eric had everything down to the T.

Finding the place proved to be an almost impossible task given what night it was but luck was kind to us and we found one, not in our regular place but still one with a bay view that you love, very professional staff who could be trusted with confidentiality and where we won't be seen.

"Uy! Bago." You commented.

"Medyo last minute." I grinned and scratched the back of my head. "Pero sana magustuhan mo pa din yung surprise."

"Ikaw pa nga lang surprise na at tuwang-tuwa na ako." You smiled as you placed your hand on my thigh.

I held my breath and my muscles down there immediately tightened. "Tangina. Agad?" I internally scolded myself. Thank God, the car was parked already. "Mababangga tayo sa ginagawa mo sa akin, Nicomaine." I thought.

Yes. I blame you, Nicomaine Dei Mendoza, and your darned hand that was gently stroking my thigh as you told me how happy you were just to see me tonight, that you did not expect me to be there, that you felt special that I made time for you and overwhelmed that I even had the thought of surprising.

"Thank you, RJ." You said as you looked into my eyes and I was snapped out my internal struggle to keep little RJ at bay, although my blood was already rushing south with your nearness and your touch. "I love you."

I sighed and smiled as I touched your cheek. "I love you more."

You smiled softly and leaned to kiss me gently on the lips.

"I would love kiss you more kaya lang hiyang-hiya ako sa sarili ko. Gusto ko na muna mag-shower. Amoy baranggay pa ako. Nakakahiya sa date ko." You giggled.

"I don't care." I breathe out. "Especially not now na anong-ano na ako. Kasalanan mo to talaga." I thought then out loud, I said. "Mabango ka pa rin, Love."

"Iiiieeeh... Wag ka nga." You blushed and tucked your hair behind your ear. That somehow calmed my raging hormones as I chuckled.

How can you unwittingly make me so hot and bothered one second and all warm and fuzzy inside the next with these little gestures, my Nicomaine? No one else can make me feel this way. No one else can drive me this crazy. Only you, Menggay ko.

I reached out to gently cup your cheek when just seconds ago all I wanted was to slip my hands inside those darned armholes where your side boobs are peaking and knead those heavenly softness with my palms and roll their tips between my fingers until you fill that entire parking lot with your sultry moans and I rip than darned red shirt off your sexy body.

"Sige. Halika na. Shower na tayo." I smiled. I badly need one as my mind was flooded with steamy thoughts.

Yes. A cold shower should do the trick if I was going to do things right and allow you to enjoy my surprises for the night.

"Sabay ba mag-shower?" You smirked and bit your lip.

"Fuck!" I muttered as my knees went weak and heat brewed in my loins.

You giggled and opened the door.

Okay. Maybe the surprises can wait until later.

To be continued.

********
Unbeta'ed and not proofread.

Hi! Sorry. Bitin ba ulit? Honestly, I can only write short chapters at a time kasi sinisingit ko lang talaga between work, other writing stuff tsaka wife and Mommy duties. Tomorrow same time ang special conclusion ng Valentine saga nila.

Thank you so much for understanding.

Deng